Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

peter force's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

"hey everybody. the tang stamp i see must be on the fish tail knife because i know fo…"

peter force replied Aug 27, 2012 to What are These?

9 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by peter force

"my guess.... blonde horn..unless bone but looks like horn{i see shades of red and so…"

peter force replied Aug 24, 2012 to unkown knife

5 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by steve shugart

"im shocked that out of everyone hear no one has a singloe knife i thier collection t…"

peter force replied Jul 24, 2012 to fake knives,fake ebay knife sellers,fake online sellers.have a knife you want looked at!.PICTURES AND ASK?..

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Saud ul Hassan

"ITS POSSIBLE JUST USING EBAY LINKS.I KNOW ABOUT 8-10 cleaners/fakers ON EBAY ALONE!!…"

peter force replied Jul 24, 2012 to fake knives,fake ebay knife sellers,fake online sellers.have a knife you want looked at!.PICTURES AND ASK?..

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Saud ul Hassan

"eh!...welcome!-pete"

peter force replied Jul 24, 2012 to thank you all

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"just wanted to ad I already emailed the company!!! as well as here is a link to the…"

peter force replied Jul 23, 2012 to THANX TO LEE FOR AD KNIFE CONTEST!!!! wants sure where to place THANK YOU!

2 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"ANYONE HAVE ANY KNIVES AT ALL THEY ARE WEARY OF???  ...or online/ebay sellers. "

peter force replied Jul 20, 2012 to fake knives,fake ebay knife sellers,fake online sellers.have a knife you want looked at!.PICTURES AND ASK?..

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Saud ul Hassan

"no problem thanx for shwing the knife...looks like a beauty...im gonna take a look a…"

peter force replied Jul 13, 2012 to Famars Lama Knife Review! WOW!

77 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Leopold Lacrimosa

"i9just ordered catalog.ere is link fo their catalog  http://www.famarslama.com/lama/…"

77 Sep 2, 2012

"hey steve thanx for sedning me the link to this!   also Scott Rauber i have watched…"

77 Sep 2, 2012

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service