Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged 'Knife' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

kniferights.org UPDATES AND HAPPENINGS

iKnifeCollector has long believed that supporting this group and AKTI is essential to retaining and regaining our rights to own knives.  Th…

Started by Jan Carter

4 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

Black Friday/Cyber Monday knife deals

If you find them, add them here!!!! http://dealnews.com/black-friday/c678/Knife-Multitool/? http://www2.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_store

Started by Jan Carter

19 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

NOVEMBER 2013 KNIFE GIVEAWAY FOR PROMOTING IKC

Our November contest is brought to you by Mr. Robert Burris      "I was just thinking of a way to promote our club, a little, and thought h…

Started by Jan Carter

101 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Jason Oncedisturbed Riley

First Production Run HHH Knives Stainless steel Chef knives!

Hello everyone.  As some of you may already know, I have been working on a “secret” project and its time to share this with the world!!!  H…

Started by Randy, HHH Knives

12 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Randy, HHH Knives

Hoffritz Folding Bowie Knife

Newbe to the community...   I have a vintage Hoffritz Folding Bowie Knife that is need of repair. I've had it for at least 28 years, and…

Started by Anthony Cocuzzo

5 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by D ale

Key elements of a product review

I am often hesitant to start a review of an item because I want to make sure I hit as many points of interest for the readers. We all know…

Started by Brad T.

11 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Clay Strong

Original Bowie KniFe?

I was recently given this knife in very poor condition and have only been able to recover some of the detail. I know it is from Japan and t…

Started by Jason Johnston

12 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Steve Koontz

A great way to spend the day with knives

Well by now you all know that a husband and wife knife collecting team can work.  Fair warning here guys, once your wife gets interested th…

Started by Jan Carter

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Larry and Tina Pridgen

Looking to sell a knife? Try this

I just had a very interesting conversation with a gentleman named Ted Merchant. Ted owns a site that he started a while back but is now rea…

Started by Jan Carter

4 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by peter force

TALKING KNIVES, FACE TO FACE?

Don’t get me wrong here folks I love iKnifecollector.  I like that we are the online community that doesn’t care what knife you collect.  Y…

Started by Jan Carter

7 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Brad T.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by