Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hello all.

I have a rare souvenir pen knife that I am attempting to get a true value on.  How do I do it on this site?  I have several photos.

Thanks in advance,

Ted

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Photos are definitely needed, Ted.  You can add them directly to this discussion by clicking on the photo icon (second from the left) on the top row.

I have several photos of the Knife and will add some here as I am having an issue with only uploading one at a time.  The woodworking I do are trains, ships and wheeled toys.  Both blades are spring loaded and both work. I sold them on Etsy but had to give up my workshop to support my wife and her sales on Ebay.  Here are some knife photos:

What I know about the Knife: It was manufactured at the Press Button Knife Company.  They were in business 1892-1923.  Both blades are spring loaded and both work.  There are U.S. patents engraved on both blades.  The handles are Sterling Silver with images of Washington DC buildings.  The blades have very little movement when opened.  I hope this helps.  I do have more detailed photos, if that helps.  Thanks all for your help.  Ted

Best suggestion I can give is to check with something like worthpoint.

I don't have a membership, but they have one that may give you a ballpark price.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1920s-sterling-silver-emboss...

There may be some collectors here, also, that can give you additional information.

Ted,

I may be interested. You may contact me at knfcollector@hotmail.com

Alex

Hi Ted, If you and Alex do not make a deal on the knife let me know, you can reach me at galvanic1882@yahoo.com

Mike 

That is a rare beauty! Best of luck with that knife!!

That is indeed a beauty!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by