Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Ok so you need a thread lock thumb bob, or how about some bronze bushings?

You say you broke the tip off a perfectly good damascus blade?

Where do you order and is it a good source for you to recommend to fellow members?

Tags: repair, supplies/knife

Views: 842

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sure somebody will post this one so I though I would go ahead and do it. I have used them in the past and found their customer service to be outstanding and very helpful. They do produce a catalog and its a great thing to have on hand. They accept many forms of payment and shipping is reasonable. Here is their contact information:

Jantz Supply
309 W Main, Davis, OK 73030
http://www.knifemaking.com/Default.asp

I support our native Americans. Southwest Indian Foundation...www.southwestindian.com
Thats right Don, I try buy stuff from both.
Try jantz, hawhis, trugrit, knifesupply and google knife suppy or fnife making or knife parts good luck
Thank you Robert, that's a new one. Good add!

Robert Burris said:
I support our native Americans. Southwest Indian Foundation...www.southwestindian.com
Thank you Don, Another I have not heard of..located out west?

Don said:
crazy crow is a nice place also...

Robert Burris said:
Thank you John, 3 new ones that I know of there good add!

john6553 said:
Try jantz, hawhis, trugrit, knifesupply and google knife suppy or knife making or knife parts good luck
Hi  I need some recon turquoise , 1" thick or 1" square .    email  jbaxte@earthlink.net  cell  253-226-0932  Thanks  Jim

we also use

http://www.premiumknifesupply.com/StoreFront.bok

I also order handle materials from James Ivy

Excellent, that's a good list you have there James, thank you.

JAMES IVY said:
The good stuff comes from Masecraft, Halpern Titanium, Woodlab, Charles Turnage, Jantz  Supply, Culpeppers and my personal favorite Kousins_Kustoms!

Hog .. over in the Knife Repair & Mod group I've listed these sources .. see pic below .. visit the Knife Repair & Mod grp for active links.

Also .. JJ & I consolidated a mess of sources over here.

Thanks Dale, definitely some good sources there for sure. And click on that link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Knifeology101/links/Knife_Making_Supp... to visit Knifeology 101 where there is all kinds of 'knife related information" available that is a great resource for us, developed and maintained by iKC members.

D ale said:

Hog .. over in the Knife Repair & Mod group I've listed these sources .. see pic below .. visit the Knife Repair & Mod grp for active links.

Also .. JJ & I consolidated a mess of sources over here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service