Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

As Christmas approaches, it is time to ponder the  important questions...

Let's say Santa Claus drops by your house just before the whole fly around the world to bring joy and toys good little girls and boys.  He's forgot his pocket knife and was hoping you had one you could lend him.

What knife would you loan him for his trip?

Views: 1734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW - I was just gonna give him a good sharp  RR and tell him he can keep it

An RR Knife for Santa to keep!   Ken wins!  LOL

I would try to talk Santa into taking my Chris Reeve, 7" Green Beret, a machete, and a couple of Bowie Fighters.

He's traveling at night through many different areas and it's a jungle out there...............

Merry Christmas Everyone.  I hope you all get everything on your list, (and no coal for Tobias).

You too, Dave!! Merry Christmas!

A case sowbelly with pink ice pearl handles, owned by Tom Arrowsmith, once.

(of course Terry wouldnt agree) but a unique knife for santa!

With gloves and all those clothes on Santa needs something big he can handle.  How about this?

Frost Bowie Knife (1)

Befitting the man's stature and age, I am thinking a Schrade("of course you are Brad"). I would let him pick out that which meets his fancy.  I am sure any one of these would could get the job done. 

LOL Brad, dont let him see the gut hook, reindeer might freak out a little

A Case  Classic " Christmas Tree" 72007 1/2 trapper, of course !! {just to be festive}  He can clean reindeer hooves with the clip blade, and keep them tempermental reindeer in line with the threatened use of the spey blade,as mentioned before !! LOL

Anyone he wanted you've got to stay on the nice list

LOL, Randall that is a pretty good plan!

He borrowed this one.  He needed to stir some nutmeg into his eggnog and wanted to cut up an apple and two carrots for the reindeer.

It wouldn't have been my first choice, but you don't argue with the big man.

I'll post a few pics of what he left later!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service