Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hello everyone. I thought you might like to play this knife game. Each post should include photos of two knives. I start by posting photos of knives starting with A & B. My knives are Ablett and Boker. Each subsequent post includes photos of two new knives. The first is a knife (maker or brand) starting with the last letter in the previous post. The second knife starts with the next letter in the alphabet. So the next post would show B & C knives e.g, Buck and Case; the next C & D knives etc. The goal is to complete the alphabet over the weekend. In the process we get to see a large variety of interesting knives.

Views: 1776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent!  I love that Winchester!

Great knives and well played everyone. I'm struggling to find a Y knife at the moment.

Does anybody have a Yellowhorse?

Smiling-Knife said:

Great knives and well played everyone. I'm struggling to find a Y knife at the moment.

Yello Jaket by Camillus

ZT 0350

Thanks very much to everyone for showing such a great variety of knives. We could keep it going if you're interested. One letter (knife) at a time seems like a good way to continue.

So Smiling, are we going to start over at A ?...........or you going to make a second Part 2 a-z

I'm thinking we start over at A in this thread. The names/makers can be repeated but, ideally, each knife posted will be different.

This knife was most likely made by one of the big Sheffield makers for the Army & Navy department stores circa 1900.

sounds good to me!

B

How about a Citadel.

"D" = Buck Deuce

E(agle)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

J.J. Smith III left a comment for Deb Bowers
18 hours ago
Deb Bowers is now a member of iKnife Collector
18 hours ago
Mike Bryant posted photos
21 hours ago
Kevin D posted a status
"Last 2 weekends were completely 'horse' weekends. This weekend I hope to get back to the forge and getting some other knife work done."
yesterday
Jan Carter posted a status
Wednesday
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Wednesday
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 10
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Bill Martinson posted photos
Jun 9
Kevin D replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 9
George R Naugle commented on Terry Waldele's group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 9

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service