Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

"The Case Humpback is well equipped for the everyday user, but with an antique look and mystique that hearkens back to the earliest days in American knife making. The Humpback Whittler(046WH) was introduced sometime prior to 1915 by W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company. At that time, this pattern was made with either a Spear or Clip master blade with the secondary blade configuration that varied from knife to knife. Case redesigned this vintage pattern in 2009 based on the "Tested Era" Humpback knife. The new Humpback Whittler features three backsprings with a Spear master blade, and secondary Spey and Pen blades. The Stockman version is built on two backsprings, with Spear, Sheepfoot and Spey blades."

Who else likes the Humpback? 

Got pictures of yours?

Views: 1677

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, Mr. Enabler. Now I hear a song in my head, and it ain't a Humpback Whale song.

What?  I'm innocent...

I have just one question.............is Hump Day the only day you can buy a Humpback? Just wondering.

I don't know Craig.  Try ordering one tomorrow and let us know how it works out for you.

You first.

I would if there was another one I wanted...I be gettin' picky in me old age.

I WISH there weren't many I wanted. 

I don't think I'll be ordering many this year.  I plan on buying most, if not all at the Visitor's Center in Bradford.  You just never know what will follow you home from there.

Party poop.

I'm about due for a trip to Bradford.

Just in......my second Humpback.........

Humpback Half Whittler - Prime Stag

New!

Humpback Half Whittler - Dark Red - Slant Bolsters

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by