Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Okay this is a shameless plug.

A while back, I made comment about man-caves. Basically most men I know I have a man cave filled with sports memorabilia, a wet bar, and pool-table.  I've never been into sports so I have a man-cave full of knives. In short I have a Cutlery Cavern! 

Recently I've decided to put my Smart Phone to use and decided to start making video reviews of the numerous knives in my collection.  These are knives I've bought. No one is paying me for my opinion. I have been adding my videos to my page and I've also been sharing them in discussion groups where I feel they best fit.

That said, I have close to 500 knives  in all types of patterns and  a variety of makers  and I'm buying more all the time. My goal is to load at least three video reviews per week. I'm trying to keep the videos down to five minutes or less and trying mix things up.  Most of all I'm doing my best to keep it honest. 

I'm up to 14 videos so far.  The easiest way to find me is go to you tube and type in my name: W. Tobias Gibson.  And the best way to follow me is to subscribe to my channel.  It's free and I don't make anything off of you subscribing to my channel.

Below:  My Wall of War in the Cutlery Cavern! (it is already out of date.  I've added three new military knives since the photo was taken!)

I've

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Real nice, good luck.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com