Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Now to some exciting news.  For those of you that have just started the journey here with us, a tiny bit of background on our next custom being offered in our monthly contest/giveaway.

Don Carter Forge very rarely sells a knife.  It is a hobby he enjoys almost as much as giving a knife to a friend or a young person.  The past few years have been quite an adventure for me, watching him learn to take a small piece of tool steel and make it into a hand forged knife.  I always try to find something special as our Christmas giveaway and this year Don Carter has agreed to give away a knife made just for iKC.

As the 12th of December gets closer, watch here for the details and how you can be the owner of this knife, just by being online

Tags: 2016, December, a, custom, forged, giveaway, hand, knife

Views: 1923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Posted to facebook

Dec. 21  -- Posted a comment to Data's discussion My First Stockman in the Stockman Pattern group.

Happy December 22nd Jan and all! I posted a couple of pictures in the Case group. One on the boxes thread and the other on the what's your favorite thread. HAGD All!

We're getting close to Jan and Donnie's generous giveaway day ... excitement is building and Christmas is close. My daughter texted me yesterday to ask do I want the items in my amazon wish list ... yes! of course, that's why they are there. But I don't expect anything from anyone, I am content, and add a few goodies to my tool selection every now and then. Of course anything any of my family get me from my wish list will be well appreciated.

Meantime, I'm still posting to groups, and joined the tactical and combat group. Which reminded me I should show a photo of an old bayonet that has been passed down through generations, in my "treasure box" along with medals, my own and other family members.

Day 11, posting in groups. Tweeting too. Cant wait to win this great knife. 

Today I started a new thread,  "European Woodies: Show 'Em If Ya Got 'Em", in the "Knife Pattern Collectors" group.

Shared on Facebook, Tweeted On Twitter, & Google, Thanks To Jan & Don Carter For The Chance!

Day 10 - Posted a couple of knife pics from 2009 in Tobias Gibson's - Gone Fishin' Group.

Shared on FB.

Jan,

I just answered "allanm's" question about an Italian Carcano folding bayonet. The discussions are really picking up since you started the posting and knife give-a-way contest. YIPPEE. More fun by the day.

Shared to Facebook friends

Dec. 22  --   replied to Martino's discussion Buck knives made in China in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service