Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Now to some exciting news.  For those of you that have just started the journey here with us, a tiny bit of background on our next custom being offered in our monthly contest/giveaway.

Don Carter Forge very rarely sells a knife.  It is a hobby he enjoys almost as much as giving a knife to a friend or a young person.  The past few years have been quite an adventure for me, watching him learn to take a small piece of tool steel and make it into a hand forged knife.  I always try to find something special as our Christmas giveaway and this year Don Carter has agreed to give away a knife made just for iKC.

As the 12th of December gets closer, watch here for the details and how you can be the owner of this knife, just by being online

Tags: 2016, December, a, custom, forged, giveaway, hand, knife

Views: 1922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Posted in Mini knife makers and collectors group.

Posted a response to "allanm" in the Tactical and Combat Collectibles group.

I've been looking through my "knife drawers" and found that I have a lot more pocket knives than I remembered. Here is my Knife of the Day:

It's still Dec 24th in CA. Posted in the thread, "Latest and Greatest", in the "Case Fans" group. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Its a beautiful day for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS ....and some lucky member will be notified of another present for under the tree...the Giveaway will belong to a valued member by the end of day..as per Jan Carter..I know we all could use some good luck ...so.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL.....

Be Safe..

Dennis Coroniti

Eastern Standard time 8PM!

For those at 11 days of posting Today does count!  OMG, I can't wait to find out who the owner is !!

Im holding my breath Jan. Ok not really how would I eat the Christmas goodies if I did?  

Merry CHRISTmas to all of my knife kinfolk! Today I posted on the Case fans group with a couple of pics of my Case 61048 Christmas magicians knife.

Jan, Don...God bless you and yours! Thank you for bringing the online knife community together from all around the world.

Like, Share on Facebook, Tweeted, & Googled!

Thanks to Jan & Don Carter For The Chance & Opportunity!

Merry Christmas To All Those On The IKC Collectors Group, And The Very Best In The New Year!

Day 11:  I don't recall, I know I was here on Friday and I replied to something?

Day 12: Replied to Jeremy'd discussion on his 9-ball pool ball rack.

May the best woman win!!!!!

Can't remember if this is my day 11 or day 12, so I posted today as insurance: posted photos and remarks on the thread, "Latest and Greatest" in the "Case Fans" group.

Getting ready to go have Christmas dinner with family, it's prime rib today....yum! Merry Christmas day all!!

Just back from a shorter than usual message in church because of Christmas. I promised my wife some 3D standing wooden deer for the garden as soon as I found out that was something she really wants. Now I need to deliver ... I have some plans, some plywood, a jigsaw, Porter Cable oscilating tool with sanding attachments. Just need the time and decent weather.

Shared with Facebook friends

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by