Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

These two listings recently appeared on Ebay .

Click on the pictures to enlarge them

I didn’t believe Herman had done the work on these knives and Emailed him. He replied that he had been following the LB3 listing and had Emailed the seller, telling him that it was not his work, and had asked the seller to retract the listing.  The seller did not retract the listing. The  LB1 had already sold by the time Herman discovered it. He Emailed the seller and asked that the buyer be informed that the  knife was not his work and that a copy of this be sent to him. The seller did not do this either. 

I have bought knives from this seller and have been treated fairly but it is obvious that not everyone can say that. Hopefully the buyers will see this , and demand their money back.

Herman said the first knife he filed looked better that these.

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a shame that some dealers are like this, Doug, but you've gone the extra mile on this.

You can report a listing as "counterfeit". I've done that on other listings that I knew were fake, but even then the listings weren't removed. Perhaps if enough people report a particular listing the powers at Ebay might take notice and flag the seller.

It pays to know what you are looking at when buying anything online. Unethical sellers target inexperienced buyers, and it's really sad that there is little you can do about it, (other than to know for sure what you are buying BEFORE you buy it).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service