Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I love to see very nice photos of knives.  I thought this would be an interesting thread, to have everyone post their favorite pictures of knives.  Either your own, or ones you can share with permission from the owner.

Here are a couple I've taken.

2012 Schatt & Morgan, Sowbelly pattern, stag handles.

2014 Tuna Valley, Scout pattern, burnt stag handles.

Views: 1376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice!

David Gallup said:

Here's an art piece I bought from Knives in Stone.  It's their pic but since I bought it I think I can post it.

No Way could I pick just one favorite - except perhaps on a "daily" basis ...

This is "Today's Favorite"...  GEC #42 Maroon Micarta 

Cool knives Charles and Derek!

I have shown these elsewhere, but thought I would put them here also.  I love these Tuna Valley's, and love taking pictures of them.

Very cool&Very nice!

Charles Sample said:

Here is one of my favorite knives.  In fact probably my favorite knife.  My grandmother got it at the 1904 Worlds Fair in St. Louis.

Hello everyone,I am very new here and am learning how to use this site so bear with me!!!

Here is my favorite custom knife...J.D.Barth maker w/a TREESTUMP LEATHER custom sheath( i do have the original Barth sheath )...I WILL be showing other blades&will be involved in other "stuff" on this site! Thank You!!!

Attachments:

I have to re-read the pic posting part again...I thought i'd get full image's...

I really like that sheath.  What is the handle material on that knife? Looks like mammoth ivory.

I don't actually own this beaut #23 any more - I passed it on in a 500 post Give Away on a local Aussie forum - but did 'fluke' a couple of photos before I sent it off.

Derek,

I do not know what it is about GEC yellow, but it certainly has to be my favorite bone in that color

Here's a few of my favorite pictures.

Some lovely Blades Roger & when bone gets that 'aged smoothness' about it, there is no other knife cover material that can hold a candle to it (IMHO)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service