Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hello everyone.

My wife and I are flying out to Maryland next week for our grandson's first birthday.

We would like to buy him his first pocket knife and would like it to be a Case. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to get him?

Would like to get him one every year...oh and I did see the Birthday knives but Nov.13th 2012/2013 are both sold out. 

Views: 1244

Replies to This Discussion

Wow purdy cool birthday gift RMK! And to continue those gifts would be a great idea, while you're at it you can keep them at your house so they can be kept clean and safe until the child becomes an adult and responsible enough to take care of the collection of all 50 of his birthday presents. Lol

Craig, Knifeworks lists it as       "Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Handle"

Do you know if that is the jigging pattern? Looks simiiar to the pattern on the pic Jan posted.

Wonder if machine jigging patterns are prepiatory.

Yes, it's the style/type jigging, and Antique Bone is the color of the bone handles.

Here's a color picture of it......

HAHAHA...Your too much Max.

Think I could get away with it until my daughter and son-in-law get out of the service but then the jig would be up.

Great idea though.

Max McGruder said:

Wow purdy cool birthday gift RMK! And to continue those gifts would be a great idea, while you're at it you can keep them at your house so they can be kept clean and safe until the child becomes an adult and responsible enough to take care of the collection of all 50 of his birthday presents. Lol
I like the bolster on that beauty!

Oh yah, didn't even notice the stamping or etching on the bolster.

The Tiny Trappers are cool little knives! Of course I'm biased......I've been collecting them! LOL!

As a boy my favorite Case was and is the Sodbuster.  This would be a good Case for the first birthday.  Have a safe trip.

Clint

Will do...

Thanks for your input.

Clint Thompson said:

As a boy my favorite Case was and is the Sodbuster.  This would be a good Case for the first birthday.  Have a safe trip.

Clint

My first Case knife was a SodBuster Jr. You can get one for about 22 bucks.

OK I really like the bolster on that one also!!!

While I'm pretty much a GEC, Tuna Cutlery & RMK guy I have to agree with Jan. That bolster is pretty handsome!!!

Max, you're right - someone would have to keep all those birthday Randalls safe, sound and rust free but I'm 52 and not sure if I'm responsible enough yet!

Clint's idea of a Sodbuster is a good one too. I like the hand-friendly handle on it.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service