Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I was thinking we could have a IKC fishing contest for this spring and summer for our members. I know, you are probably saying how can we weigh fish and with different types of fish north and south east and west, well how can it be done.  Easy, It would not be the biggest but the Best Fishing Picture of one of our members for this fishing season. Yea, who has a great picture with them or their childern and of course a Fish. We could have a judge pick the best picture of the contest. The winner would get a knife of course. Please let me know if ya'll would be interested in it. I think it would be alot of fun. Lets talk the idea up and see what comes of it.

First Prize

Second Prize

Views: 2387

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Stephen, I will love to see your fishing pictures when the warmer wheather arrives.

I haven't been this excited about a fishing season since we were doing dolphin tournaments.  I can't wait to see what shows up on here

I think some members are planning a fishing Bonanza....lol

No ice fishing pics yet?

Not yet, Miss Jan, but I can't wait till they get going. I love to go fishing. I hope they realize it's not the heaviest picture that wins...lol

The ice is not trustworthy around these parts. We need colder weather, I can't believe I just said that. : (

Hey thats great, nice looking fish that you have there. Keep fishing and taking pictures, you may enter as much as you like. Good luck!

YUMMY< looks like an awesome dinner to me.  Congrats on your first trout

Way to bring the heat, great fish and pic. 

Still waiting on our season to roll around, it has a way of taking it's time though. I'll be sure to bring camera this year. 

I want to add our picture in!

Great fish and great photo! That's some fine eating too. Thanks.

So whos fishing season opens first?

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service