Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

It was sad watching an EDC favorite sink into the abyssal depths. Any clue how I can replace it would be welcome. I beat eBay & Amazon without finding one, nor on the internet as a whole. Here's a photo. It has a twist lock similar in function to an Opinel.

Several knowledgable knife guys have warned me that this is a weak trash knife, but it's been my deep sea fishing knife, and frankly I never do any of the prying, twist and other things that damage knives. I treat them as slicing instruments, and like every knife in my hand may be the last one I ever have, but of course dropping it overboard may be a form of abuse?

Views: 449

Replies to This Discussion

I have never even seen that model, But I like it. Try contacting Kershaw. I dont know if they still make it but would be interested to see if they do.
Good luck finding one.
I've done as you suggest. It's not made anymore. Maybe a collector has one and will sell?
Andy,
I think your best bet is to make an "I want it now" entry in eBay and just wait. Let me know if you get multiple offers, I would be interested in getting one of these.
Will do, David. Feel free to do likewise, and I will take the second one. Who knows, someone may like your name more than mine!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D posted a status
"Last 2 weekends were completely 'horse' weekends. This weekend I hope to get back to the forge and getting some other knife work done."
15 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a status
Wednesday
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Wednesday
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Monday
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Sunday
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Sunday
Bill Martinson posted photos
Jun 9
Kevin D replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 9
George R Naugle commented on Terry Waldele's group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 9
George R Naugle joined Terry Waldele's group
Jun 9
George R Naugle commented on Scott King's group Vintage American Knives
Jun 9
Bill Martinson left a comment for Kevin D
Jun 9

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!