Welcome Home

Honestly, Is there anyone that don't like at least ONE Case knife?

I can ask anybody I come in contact with and it seems to me that EVERYONE I meet will name at least one Case knife that they like!

With all that they have to offer, it seems to me, that Case has covered all bases when it comes to their perfect knives!

It wont matter your style, blade, handle, size, or any other desire you may have....Case seems to have the knife for you. Great knives and backed by perfect customer service.

This is my newest addition to my Case collection, and I love it!

Is there anything this comany can't do?

Tags: case, usa, xx

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a few others but mine are mostly case, Any knife I buy I compare to a case. I have to make myself look at others.

I here ya, Lee. I collect many different makers, but compare all of them to Case. Can't seem to let one pass me by. 
Lee Smith said:

I have a few others but mine are mostly case, Any knife I buy I compare to a case. I have to make myself look at others.

Good selection, and best value in the long run. Best thing is the heritage of a passed down Case knife from grandads to sons, dads to sons, and so on!

And father to daughter, in my case!

Oh, I don't know Steven. I think they're evil. They have to be. No matter how I try over the years to buy, get interested in, and collect other knives, Case always, eventually, PULLS ME BACK IN! Be it collector, or user, they have a way of sinking that hook in you and reeling you in! LOTS of patterns and variations, LOTS of different handle materials, and, a long interesting history. Love them or hate them, the American cutlery industry would be wimpy without them. Case is like the cutlery anchor of the knife world.

Only thing they can't seem to do is put out a knife with a premium steel at a decent price. Only series they have like that is the Case/Bose collab series and they cost around $300. Also happends to be the only series Case that I really like. I owned a Case Backpocket for a while but it wasn't for me.

Seahorse whirttler, Saddlehorn, Toothpicks (S,M & Lg), Texas Jack. I need a Case Sodbuster. eBay here I come.

Please, CASE, please release the Seahores from jail.

Brad T. said:

Seahorse whirttler, Saddlehorn, Toothpicks (S,M & Lg), Texas Jack. I need a Case Sodbuster. eBay here I come.

LOL! Yes, and bring back the 6235 Jack Knife!



J.J. Smith III said:

Please, CASE, please release the Seahores from jail.

Brad T. said:

Seahorse whirttler, Saddlehorn, Toothpicks (S,M & Lg), Texas Jack. I need a Case Sodbuster. eBay here I come.

good grief.....I need rto stop going to pawn shops!

Adopted a 1990 trapper from there earlier

I have several Case, but my all time favorite is a yellow handled, CV stockman. I just love that knife and it sneaks into may pocket as often as it can!

my trapper i picked up today is a yellow handle.......LOL it's been used, used, used.

Steve Hanner said:

I have several Case, but my all time favorite is a yellow handled, CV stockman. I just love that knife and it sneaks into may pocket as often as it can!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Boy's Knife is HERE

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW

© 2018   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service