Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I am closing the original discussion regarding the 2013 knife.  This knife is being offered to the members that paid for the original 2013 knife.  Be assured if I have any left after the mailing I will offer them out to the membership.

Jan Carter said:

Please see your emails for the announcement.  Queen Cutlery and Ken Daniels have generously offered to help with our 2013 knife.  They have said they beleive they can have this done in our time frame and have offered to meet our price on a Special Factory Order Knife.  I cannot say enough about this company and it's leadership. The knife will be a 3L mountain man, 1095 carbon steel, satin finish, Amber carved stag bone, a distinct vintage shield and the iknifecollector etch.

Now, can I say I am very excited about this knife.  The mountain man is a wonderful pattern and the materials and craftsmanship of a Queen are excellent.  I only have a photo of a standard knife (borrowed from knivesshipfree) so use your imagination on this.  Satin blades, Distinct vintage shield and iknifecollector etch

THANK YOU QUEEN CUTLERY

Tags: Cutlery, Queen, iKnifecollector, knife

Views: 3575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think its a good gamble my self. I think we set the wheels in motion after the first of the year. But suggesting delivery in September so we get in way before the onset of the holidays.

Up for grabs for 2014

1. Pattern

2. Blades

3. Handle /Scales

4. Shield

5. Etch

6. Price

But hey its a Queen!

Jan Carter said:

THIS WOULD BE AN INTERESTING TWIST TO THE GAMBLE lol

Max McGruder said:

I'm in!

Are you a gambler Sir and wait to December and see what price we set for it?  ROLF!

Just kidding sounds like a good time to me but could we move up the time to the beginning of Dec. so the people out of  country would have them before the new year.

Ken Daniels said:

Why have to plan a year, just let me take care of it. Keep it a surprise, give me a total. Wait till December to see what I come up with. Any gamblers out there.

Lets see what surprises are in the Queen catalog  at the shot show.  I hear whisperings our next knife might be in the new patterns somewhere

Great idea! I always like to see the latest pattern or a remake of an old pattern.

jess- im the same way..   give me matchstick long pulls and some awesome colored bone,or gnarly stag,classy 2 oe even 3 pin shield{dont see anyone doing the 3 pin these days.} i also would love to see the SCHATT FILE WIRE COTTON SAMPLER as a club knife as well!...

so 2014- already taken care of?.. thats cool!.. sweet....maybe sometime in the fall.. in the end i would love one thing.. if the CLUB KNIVES were always released or at least posted for sale around the same time every year.. some other cloyuubhs im on their will be no talk of a cub knife and WHAM!..its their 2 days later and half sold out!... also what would be a nice is a LIST of sorts of flks who ALWAYS WONT AN IKC knife until asked to be removed from the LIST..{ anyway my 2-cents.. UGH XMAS WITH NO KIDS IS BORING!!! MERRY XMAS FAMILY!!-my avatar has been a queen since i joined IKKC..lol..its what you would by far call wintage but its QUEEN!.. adding at least one  LUCKY LADY to the collection 1-2 times a year anyway..so nice to know its already on!.. ...and of course thanx jan.ken!.. MERRY XMAS BOTH YA!

Hey it's a Queen.....I like that idea. Count me in, folks.

We are packed and ready to send!!!   A disclaimer regarding finger prints LOL THEY ARE MINE.

I had to partially open the knives to locate the proto and I was going to wipe them all down today before packing.  Donnie had a pretty good thought.  I live in FL and I am packing 1095 so better to keep the factory oil in place and let you wipe my fingerprints off.  Sorry :(

What No group pic! that would have been to cool!

Jan,

It is,  Dec 25. A day that most people, rest and celebrate. Some pig out, get drunk, watch tv, (until they fall asleep) .  But you, YOU, are working !   Your sense of responsibility, honor, and selfless, is overwhelming.   Thank you!  

Have a Merry Christmas, (And if not of a religious background, or different religion), have a Excellent Holiday !

And to all, Have a happy day, and a good night.

Max I should have thought of that!!

Tom, I am a rather stubborn old gal (Donnies words)  I am determined these will be in the members hands by my birthday!

Sounds great but when is your birthday? My mom's birthday is in December. She gets presents twice or one big one. This year I bought her a TV.

I like the way you avoided the B-Day question!

GOOD CALL ON LEAVING THE FACTORY OIL!!!... group shot would have been cool.. and i thought for some reason their was one ..i dunno...LOL..  but hey just adds even more to the surprise!!!..  plus member pics of club knives rock!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service