Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This years GAW knife is an oldie but not an easily found knife.  A Parker Seki Japan Christmas knife, this is only the 2nd time I have seen one. It features the manger scene, Luke 2:11 and a seasonal message from the Parkers on the blade. A lockback with "Surgical Steel"  never used and appears to have original edge.  It was purchased out of a Parker Collection.

Entry is easy and I hope it brings a smile to a face or two among us.  Come to this discussion and remark with ANYTHING 2020 that made you smile or grateful.

Views: 588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The little lady and I celebrated our 60th anniversary eating chick fil a on a park bench about a block from the apartment  we started our married life in Charleston.S.C..

Wow, Elbin. I'll be grateful with you. I can empathize. I would be lost without my bride of 48 years. She will be on our daily prayer list, as will you.

elbin bunnell sr said:

I'm grateful that i have my wife with me by all rights she should not be here after a drunk diver hit her head on

Looking at this pic makes me realize that I gotta shave.

Jan Carter said:

A picture is worth a million words my friend!

J.J. Smith III said:

I am great full for becoming a grandfather to a healthy little girl. Also that my brother’s family has gotten over COVID 19 and are all healthy after everyone having it. 

I am grateful for 3 things these days

#1 When my newest grandchild was born last month and we were able to see him when he was only a week old - just before the government here started another lockdown which means we won't be able to have Christmas with our kids or grandkids. 
#2 I was grateful last week, that after extensive tests the heart specialist found that there is nothing wrong with my heart.
#3 Grateful that this pandemic will end and life will go back to something close to what we used to consider normal.

Jamie,

Congrats...the grandparent roll is AWESOME! Very glad the family is well and safe now

Jamie said:

I am great full for becoming a grandfather to a healthy little girl. Also that my brother’s family has gotten over COVID 19 and are all healthy after everyone having it. 

AMEN for all 3 Jake!

Jake Cutting-Edge said:

I am grateful for 3 things these days

#1 When my newest grandchild was born last month and we were able to see him when he was only a week old - just before the government here started another lockdown which means we won't be able to have Christmas with our kids or grandkids. 
#2 I was grateful last week, that after extensive tests the heart specialist found that there is nothing wrong with my heart.
#3 Grateful that this pandemic will end and life will go back to something close to what we used to consider normal.

Now THAT Frank is a beautiful celebration, congrats

Frank Stennett said:

The little lady and I celebrated our 60th anniversary eating chick fil a on a park bench about a block from the apartment  we started our married life in Charleston.S.C..

BTW, I laughed myself silly over the ANYTHING 2020

Thomas Michael Rutherford, Sr said:

I'm grateful for all the blessings we have throughout the year.  I'm especially the small mass in my abdomen wasn't cancer

ANYTHING 2020. 

I'm grateful to have survived this COVID thing. It hit four of us at work at the same time. Two are still in the hospital!



Frank Stennett said:

The little lady and I celebrated our 60th anniversary eating chick fil a on a park bench about a block from the apartment  we started our married life in Charleston.S.C..     I was born in Charleston , S.C.   1962 in Roper Hospital Room 222 !   I was brought home in a white 1959 Chevy Impala two door !

I’m Grateful I have a nice lady to spend days with during this pandemic

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

gear2survive !

Click to visit

© 2021   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service