Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Are you addicted to flashlights? Or just want to know what we mean when we say lumins cells and bezels. then join this group now!

Tags: Flashlight, forum

Views: 4454

Replies to This Discussion

Comment by Steve Hanner on December 8, 2013

Anyway how is this a 400 Lumens light under 3 inches? Saw this advertised:http://goinggear.com/olight-s10-baton-1-x-cr123-xm-l-320-lumen-led-...

Comment by Steve Hanner on December 8, 2013

Good to see you here too Jack and Craig, maybe we need to change the name of the Group. Didn't think of that..the guy who started the group is off to school I think and he was a flashlight nut too.

Comment by Craig Henry on August 29, 2013 

Like a pocket knife, I CAN NOT put my pants on without a flashlight in it's little sheath on my belt!

Comment by Jack Haskins, Jr. on August 29, 2013 

Hey guys, just joined.  Would have been here sooner but the group's purpose is somewhat hidden in the name.  Here now though. Not much of an addict, just a high respecter of the technology that is now available compared to 20 years ago.  Unbelievable.

Comment by Steve Hanner on August 26, 2013 

wow Great reviews!

Comment by Steve Hanner on August 26, 2013 

Great stuff Data, Love to see pics of what you have! 

Comment by Data (C Thomas) on August 26, 2013

I'm not sure if I qualify as a true flashaholic. I used to be a die-hard Maglite user. When I discovered this whole new world of "tactical" flashlights or LED flashlights or whatever you want to call them. I investigated the heck out of them and decided I really liked GoingGear.com for their search engine. I bought my first, a Klarus XT11 820 lumen flashlight and I loved the interface on the flashlight. Then I discovered I had to learn all about batteries too. I just went with the Klarus batteries and recharger for simplicity and knowing there would be no compatibility issues. Now I have the Klarus XT11 820 lumen, a Klarus XT2C 470 lumen, and  Klarus XT1C for my EDC belt carry. I also have a FourSevens Preon 2 2xAAA 160 lumen penlight that I keep in my bag for emergencies. I like the Klarus interface much more than the FourSevens interface. I can recommend GoingGear.com for their customer service. They also put very well made flashlight reviews on YouTube to help you decide. Thanks, and keep the light on guys.

Comment by Andy Voelkle "AxeMan" on May 31, 2013

We need to have a burn time in a pan under 4" top-cover water mixed with 2tbd salt/qt of 91 degree water (warm as comfortable skin). Somebody do a contest test spec and I will do three brand name led lights. Useless unless its waterproof.

Comment by Alexander Noot on May 31, 2013 

It's left the LA USPS facility! So it's on it's way indeed!

Comment by Steve Hanner on May 28, 2013 

Alexander says the Hexbrights are shipping, No I did not get one but with all the hub bub I have to see what they look like.

Comment by Steve Hanner on May 28, 2013 

Well that is a good looking one there Charles. I have quite a few as well I guess I have to get pictures of those too!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service