Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Are you addicted to flashlights? Or just want to know what we mean when we say lumins cells and bezels. then join this group now!

Tags: Flashlight, forum

Views: 4453

Replies to This Discussion

Comment by Charles Sample on April 17, 2013

My flashlights are a joke at my house.  I've got at least 30.  Most of them are those little 3 1/2 inch 9 LED flashlights from Harbor Freight.  I never buy anything there without using a 20% off coupon and a get something free coupon.  I buy my batteries there because they are the cheapest.  I have several game cameras to keep fed plus various devices around the house.

Those are good little flashlights even though I get them free.  I have no idea how many lumens they are.    I use them going to my deer stand before daylight and leaving my stand after dark.  (I used to walk to and from my stand without a flashlight until the time I walked to within three feet of a skunk!  Fortunately he was front end to me and didn't spray me.)  I once ran over one of them (flashlight, not a skunk!) with my truck and mashed it into the ground.  Didn't hurt it.

Comment by peter force on April 15, 2013

hey hey hey.,,,good to see everyone here!...

Comment by Craig Henry on April 14, 2013

My wife bought my new flashlight for me. And, she bought some knives for me recently. She's keeping me supplied in knives and flashlights....I feel like a gigolo. 

Comment by Alexander Noot on December 18, 2012

I know how you feel Craig, I put a bit of a leash on my knife spending. Making it a bit more focused. That's the only reason I felt I could order a couple of flashies.

now I have to start putting a leash on that as well :-(

Comment by Craig Henry on December 18, 2012

I need to get some flashlight money! Knives are sucking it all up lately!

Comment by Alexander Noot on December 18, 2012

Well, I'm expecting 3 cheap chinese flashlights sometime soon. I seem to be on a flashlight kick lately.....bought 6 in the past month.

Comment by Steve Hanner on March 13, 2012 

Looks like a few more flashaholic fans Manville! Hard to believe all those lumens! Still looking for info on the Hexbright and if anybody signed up for that.

Comment by björn thompson on March 12, 2012

hi all, looks like a fun group mind if i join:-) i have really gotten into EDC´s the last couple of weeks and got myself a nice set up,for the most part, got my knives and my first aid kit and stuff, but only got a POS flashlight for $3, but at work i can get a sweet deal on a LED lenser v2 flashlight, anyone know anything about them? tried googling but havent really found any reviews on them. someone got any thought on them as a brand?

streamlight stylus pro for a backup i am thinking.

thanks björn

Comment by Matt Sherman on January 16, 2011

Might get a Olight M30 Triton next week, need something else to show off, you know? lolz

Comment by Kristopher S. Vaughn on December 7, 2010 

Picked up a Quark Mini 123 last week, Amazing!

Comment by Jake on March 3, 2010

I don't know about great value. I got one or two and the start flickering in less than a week. I'v got a fenix l2d now. (:
As far as wind-ups go, I wouldn't bother with them. Everyone I've every seen has plastic gears and isn't watertight. I would stock a medium sized flashlight and 8 lithium batteries.
On another note, covert your friends! I saw some Inova lights on sale at Target and gave one as a birthday gift to a friend. He loves it. It's pretty nice output for $24.

Comment by Adam Russell on January 23, 2010 

Yes, we have these type of cheap led flashlights in Australia(in every gas station and convience store.Great value.
Does anybody have experience with emergency flashlights for Bug Out Bags etc , that can be charged by several methods eg solar, dynamo, battery etc. Is there a well engineered one that is rugged and high lumens?Please give me some brand name and model suggestions.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service