Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Our 12 Days Of Christmas contest has been generously sponsored by TSA Knives.  

There will be 2 ways to enter.  

1) Post to the discussion for each of the 12 days

2) show us how iKC is celebrating the season in your home or work environment (creative use of hat pins maybe?)

I will open this contest discussion on December 13 and the winners name will be drawn on

December 25th!

Tags: 2013, December, Knives, TSA, contest, iKC

Views: 2864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Christmas all!!!

Attachments:

I love the pic!  A place for friends

Jan Carter said:

wow, I thought that was a harder one, keep it up...every one in the discussion is in for the knife.  Want an extra ticket show us how iKC plays a part in your CHRISTmas celebration/decoration

Jan, the best I've got is my discussion " The Reach of IKC Beyond This Forum" The kindness of my new friend, Leo, the warm and heart felt replies from many members, and people like you and J.J Smith trying to help get Leo's beloved knife repaired. If that isn't the true meaning of Christmas and IKC, I guess I don't know what is !!

hey i have been sick but wanted to say great looking blade! gotta love a knife in SANTA's hands on a KNIFE..

also GREG at TSA is awesome and i actually bought my FIRST GEC knife from him...LOL!..

whoever does win this if you have yet to own a GEC knife and have been putting it off. LOL-get ready for a massive adiction!!!..LOL!

last but not least to stay on topic i find this site fun sometimes and actually quite factul at times..

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/rudolph.htm

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!..

Answer: 

: Robert May make in 1939?

-- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. May wrote the lyrics as copy for a Montgomery Ward department store giveaway. In 1947 it was set to music, and recorded by Gene Autrey.

*****On the 4th Day ******************

Q: Name the companies these mixed up letter represent

DYCRPSOE

AELTEHMNRA

RGEREB

RHEWASK

RNOITAO

KBEOR

CBKU

DOCL ELSET

EDBCMNEAH

XINRTOIOCV

UENQE YICT

Can only get a couple :) - 1 I have no idea

Spyderco

Gerber

Kershaw

Boker

Ontario

Cold Steel

Victorinox

Buck

Queen City??

Jason, add Benchmade to the list -Still trying to figure out the second one myself--Just figured it out

Leatherman !!

John McCain said:

Jason, add Benchmade to the list -Still trying to figure out the second one myself--Just figured it out

Leatherman !!

1 -Spyderco 

2-Leatherman

3-Gerber

4-Kershaw

5-Ontario

6-Boker

7-Buck

8- Cold Steel

9-Benchmade

10-Victorinox

11-Queen City

dang nabbit - makes sense now that i see them lol

Jason Oncedisturbed Riley said:

dang nabbit - makes sense now that i see them lol

No problem, my friend, you did the bulk of the work, I only had two to figure out !! : :) ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service