Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Good Morning and welcome to our first contest of the year 2014.  Let's have some fun!

On January 14, 2014 The Shot Show begins.  We all know this will bring out many new designs from virtually all manufactures.  Just take a look at who attends is massive show and you can get an idea of how many designs are unveiled.

So here is your challenge, from today through midnight EST on the 13th of January

• come into the discussion and tell me what YOU want to see unveiled. Give me the company Name, steel and blade style. For every day you submit an entry, you get a ticket in the drawing.

One entry per person per day.  

Be sure to stay tuned here on the 14th, I will have a discussion going about who has released what and how to find the info on the web.  I will also be releasing the name of the lucky member to win the iKC Gear.

Tags: 2014, Designs, Gear, Knife, Shot, Show, iKC

Views: 979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This month we are offering an iKC Bag, coffee mug, 2013 hat pin and a KBar

I would like to see Case bring out a fish knife with their normal stainless steel blades and amber jigged bone handles.  The blade should be engraved with Matt: 4-19 "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men".

Guess I'm out of this one Jan.
Can't see anyone besting a Seahorse or Geppetto whittler.

I would like to see Case come out with a fixed blade Harley Davidson knife with a stainless steel blade and a persimmon orange bone handle.

JJ, no way you are out.  OK, you like the design, which company do you want to make it and what steel do you want it in?

I sure like this idea

Charles Sample said:

I would like to see Case bring out a fish knife with their normal stainless steel blades and amber jigged bone handles.  The blade should be engraved with Matt: 4-19 "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men".

Now that sounds NICE!  Tomorrow will you tell us what blade style?
Jeremy B. Buchanan said:

I would like to see Case come out with a fixed blade Harley Davidson knife with a stainless steel blade and a persimmon orange bone handle.

I would like to see Queen or some other American company come out with a swayback about the size of the Case one and has to have wharncliff blade

I would like to see Mr. AG. Russell come out with a 50th annerversity knife this year. A traditional folder with a high end steel and great handles. I'd love it to be a Moose pattern.

I would like to see aGEC northfield sowbelly 3 blade using ats34 steel with ruby red jig bone handles and UN-x-LD shield

I would like to see Case come out with a International Harvester themed trapper. They could have a series with all the letter models with a blade etch of each model and the year it came out.

Well first I know that Buck will unveil their 50th Anniversary Edition of the Buck 110.  I know that's not a big secret but it will be a major unveil.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service