Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Good Morning and welcome to our first contest of the year 2014.  Let's have some fun!

On January 14, 2014 The Shot Show begins.  We all know this will bring out many new designs from virtually all manufactures.  Just take a look at who attends is massive show and you can get an idea of how many designs are unveiled.

So here is your challenge, from today through midnight EST on the 13th of January

• come into the discussion and tell me what YOU want to see unveiled. Give me the company Name, steel and blade style. For every day you submit an entry, you get a ticket in the drawing.

One entry per person per day.  

Be sure to stay tuned here on the 14th, I will have a discussion going about who has released what and how to find the info on the web.  I will also be releasing the name of the lucky member to win the iKC Gear.

Tags: 2014, Designs, Gear, Knife, Shot, Show, iKC

Views: 979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Slab side hunter with MOP hanles

I would like to see Buck introduce an everyday knife with a partially serrated 420HC steel blade and G10 handles.

Fixed Blade SV30 steel, 10 inch overall length. leather sheath , handles made from Contoured G10 with rough finish for grip

pleated thumb rest of course made by Queen.... because I like that satin finish and feel of Queen fixed blades.

lets go !!

I would like to see Buck introduce G-10 handles on the Solo and Trapper pocket knives.

Jan and fellow club members.

I would like to promote to any knife company who makes traditional pocket knives to step outside of their comfort zone and produce the first ever traditional pattern tactical pocket knife for law enforcement and military.  I am suggesting they make an XL Coke Bottle or Hunter with a liner lock and pocket clip.  The handle should be of a black material such as micarta or a carbon fiber i.e. G-10.  For the flashy people may a nice stag or pearl.

P.S.

This XL Coke Bottle or Hunter should also have the thumb stud on the blade to facilitate one hand opening.  Recapping....thumb stud for one hand opening, liner lock for the single blade and pocket clip for carrying.  If they build it I will write about it.  They can call it "The StarPacker" a name I gave a knife design I have and registered as a domain site on the Internet.  No site just registered.

How about a switchblade from someone

If we can get an order for twenty knives, I can get them made with any logo we come up with from Pro-Tech.  The handles will be flat black.  Depending on what model will determine the cost....i.e. ....silver skull inserted in the handle would be more.  Go to: http://www.protechknives.com/knives/index.asp

Pro-Tech is the finest made.  You can pay more but you can not buy better.

I'd like to see a Case Canoe in CV with a liner lock spear main blade and a bottle opener secondary with a screwdriver tip, with pinched bolsters.

Case Sowbelly single blade , wharnecliffe made of ATS34 with nickel silver liners and pins , pinned shield (Bomb) 

mammoth ivory scales.  scrolled bolsters, that comes with a leather pocket sleeve custom made for the knife.

I would like to see Buck introduce bead blasted color anodized handles to the Rush.  I do like my Rush very much.

I would like to see Case make the lockback Sodbuster again

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service