Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Well I have to say, I am impressed with the number of IKC folks that would love to have a club knife.  I am not surprised by the many people saying they would like it to be a GEC.  If iKnife Collector chose to use GEC as thier club knife what pattern would you want it to be.  THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT, NO DECISION HAS BEEN MADE TO USE GEC.  But ya'll know it would be my first choice LOL

Views: 411

Replies to This Discussion

Lee,

Isn't it amazing how the list just continues to grow?  I am guessing a folder would be most marketable for us.

James,

Thanks for joining us. 

I appreciate all the ideas here.  I am pulling for a GEC

My list makes me nuts. Knives that I have never been attracted to now say "hey what about me?" There have been a few knives that at first struck me as almost down right ugly that are now part of my collection. Some of them I am totally hooked on. I did not like the spiral cut buffalo horn at first but once I got one I really liked it. I have decided that as soon as I have a logical approach to my collecting then logic goes out the window. Some knives I used to be excited about are just ok now and vice versa. I think that I have bipolar knife collecting disorder! (No offense to anyone who actually has bipolar disorder).
So, I would like to see a bone 72 lockback  with a spearpoint blade, lanyard hole in 1095

Thank you all for the input, your support and for just being awesome

Like I posted elsewhere, this knife is beautiful and classic. It looks like a great knife in general, but with a IKC shield, this thing will really be set a part. I'm excited about this one.

i think this is the knife that ikc should of chose.i'm not much on the other one.can i order this knife and have a ikc badge on it?i'm sure i'm not alone on this....

I am sorry you were dissappointed Stephen.   The one we have chosen has never been made in the handle material chosen for IKC.  The thoughts were, a unique knife...GEC quality and an affordable price for any of our members in these difficult times.  Thankfully GEC fit all those requirements and were more than willing to work with us to get an order put togeather so we could still have a 2011 and not have to skip this year all togeather.

Again, thank you..Each and everyone of you for the input and support on this project 

So shall we add you to the list Lee?  You wont be disppointed

Lee Smith said:

I'm pretty open as long as it is a folder. I'm ashamed to say I don't on a GEC yet.

Can't wait Jan, great knife right there. 

I can see that the info put into this knife went right to GEC, I love seeing that. A knife truly for this sites members, it's great to see everything go so smoothly thus far. Thanks for all the work guys.

I'm thinking about it real hard. I will let you know as soon as I decide. Ok ok i'll tell the truth. I'll talk to the wife.

Tell her I said it's OK.  Not too much $ and a quality knife.  Great way to get your first GEC

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service