Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

In honor of the generosity and wonderful time offered to me by both Case and SMKW this past weekend we will be counting Case Knives on Friday nights show so get your thinking cap on and enter before Midnight on Wed night

ALL GUESSES MUST BE ENTERED BY WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT

The rules from last week apply

1) Announced as mode by Case (yes Tobias a Case/Colt counts)

3) closest will win

4) In the case of a tie I will have a third party draw a name

5) A display of more than 1 Case knife counts as ONE!

Best of Luck!

Just enter your guess in here.  Be sure to check the previous entries and try not to duplicate them.  The prize is the hat on the pic

Tags: Case, Knives, Live, iKnifeCollector

Views: 742

Replies to This Discussion

my guess will be 20...

I'm sure it'll be low, but I'll say 18.

I'm with Tobias on this one, they always do a bucket load of Case knives.  I'm going to shoot for 38.

ok,

so far we have 12,13, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 25, 26, 37, 38, 45

There are a couple of multiples.  Not to worry, if there is a tie..we will have a third party draw a winner.  Get you guesses in :)

OK! 40 is my guess. All it's gonna take is a big Case set to throw a lot of people over the cliff. Yep, 40 is my guess!!

Well it's a deep subject  :-)  .   I will go with 33.  Best regards.

pappy says: 33

I,m going with 33

I will guess 17

One day, I was walking along the road that past by an Insane asylum, with a high wooden fence. All of a sudden, I heard, coming from over the fence, "18...18...18...18. I thought, what the heck's going on over there. As I walked along, I spotted a hole in the fence, so being curious, I looked through the hole. When just as I spied in the hole, someone poked me in the eye, and then.....they all started yelling,  19....19....19....19............So I guess. I will guess 19 19 19......LOL

Now that was downright funny, Robert! 

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service