Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I like USA made Schrades & Schrade-Walden knives...obviously. Old Timers, Uncle Henry's and the models that pre-dated those lines. Saw-cut Delrin, Stagalon, Butter-n-Molasses, etc. handles. They're all great in my book. 

I am proceeding slowly with adding to my collection, in the beginning I was going like gang busters. But, the pickings are getting slim at least for good/great condition knives.

Although I am not buying much now, I never tire of seeing them or looking for them. So if you have some or have come into some, let me see them.

Eventually I will try to get all I currently have into 1(or 3) photos for this discussion. For now these will have to do.

Tags: Delrin, Henry, Old, Schrade, Schrade-Walden, Stagalon, Timer, USA, Uncle

Views: 5924

Replies to This Discussion

Nice 8 OT there and the 885UH is great as well....and a Schrade Walden to boot!

Tom

Ken, those are excellent acquisitions for your rotation. Love that Schrade-Walden UH.

Thanks Tom and Brad, I like both knives a lot, and was I glad to get the Schrade Walden.

Here is a little gem I picked up at Blade Show this year! I have a few of these in Sterling Silver, however, this is the first time I have seen one that is in Gold! I just had to have it....lol

Tom
Attachments:

Wow nice Tom!

http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2770417341?profile=original

Here is another prize I got while driving the long trip to Atlanta from Western MD

Attachments:

Here are a couple more Schrades I have added to my gathering!

Tom

Attachments:

And the second one

Attachments:

Nice knives Tom! What year is the board from ? 

I don't have the exact year on it yet, however, based on the Display cabinet and the knives I am putting it at 1988-1989. This little gem came to me Brand new out of the box with the knives!

Tom

Here is a photo of the Rare and Elusive LB-4

Attachments:

OMG that is one beautiful old knife!!!

Tom Chase said:

And the second one

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D posted a status
"Last 2 weekends were completely 'horse' weekends. This weekend I hope to get back to the forge and getting some other knife work done."
11 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a status
Wednesday
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Wednesday
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Monday
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Sunday
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Sunday
Bill Martinson posted photos
Sunday
Kevin D replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Sunday
George R Naugle commented on Terry Waldele's group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 9
George R Naugle joined Terry Waldele's group
Jun 9
George R Naugle commented on Scott King's group Vintage American Knives
Jun 9
Bill Martinson left a comment for Kevin D
Jun 9

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!