Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I thought I would start a discussion on something not related to knives, or maybe you have something related to knives to share that might generate a smile or give someone a good laugh. We all need to see the humor in life once in a while. I get some pretty funny e-mails sent to me once in a while. The snip thing in windows 7 make it easy to copy all most anything you want. I don't know if this is the right place to do this or not, but here it is anyway. Please feel free to add something to this discussion you might find funny. You may just make some one giggle or smile.

Views: 9870

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Better not let Jan see this one...LOL

Charles Sample said:

Ouch!

J.J. Smith III said:

Charles Sample said:

I've already been reprimanded by my daughter for this one.

J.J. Smith III said:

Charles Sample said:

I found some of these stories in an edition of jailbirds.
STUPID CRIMINALS

A man was arrested after throwing a brick into the plexiglass window of a jewelry store. The brick bounced back and hit him in the head, knocking him out until the police arrived and arrested him.

Police interrogated a suspect by placing a metal colander on his head with wires attached to it and a photo copy machine. The message, "He's lying" was placed in the copier and police pressed the copy button each time they thought the suspect was lying. Believing the lie detector was working, the suspect confessed.

Burglars in Maryland tried to cut through a safe using a lazer tag gun.

Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't control himself during a line up.when detectives asked each person to repeat the words, " Give me all your money or I'll shoot," the man blurted out, " That's not what I said!"

When 2 service station attendants refused to hand over the cash to a drunk robber, the man threatened to call the police. They still didn't hand over the cash, so the robber called the police and ended up being arrested.

Billy, fortunately for the rest of us, most crooks are dumb.

I liked the bank robber who wrote his holdup note on one of his own deposit slips!

Thank God for that. Politicians are really only the smart crooks.
Subject: Texting
A wife, being the romantic sort, sent her husband a text: 
"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. 
If you are laughing, send me your smile. 
If you are eating, send me a bite. 
If you are drinking send me a sip. 
If you are crying, send me your tears. 
I love you!"

The husband, typically nonromantic, replied, 
"I am on the toilet. Please advise."
LOL!

LMAO

LOL!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Deb Bowers posted a discussion
yesterday
J.J. Smith III posted a photo
yesterday
Deb Bowers commented on Deb Bowers's status
yesterday
Deb Bowers commented on Deb Bowers's status
yesterday
Jan Carter commented on Deb Bowers's status
Monday
Deb Bowers posted a status
"Hi! I have about 300 knives I'd like to sell. Does anyone have suggestions on how to start? May I share pictures here?"
Sunday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Deb Bowers
Saturday
Deb Bowers is now a member of iKnife Collector
Saturday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Saturday
Jan Carter posted a status
Jun 12
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 12
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Jun 12
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Jun 12

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 12
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 11

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 10

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service