Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 18436

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May be God be with Wayne in his surgery, and give him healing, strength, and recovery.

I have just heard the sad news that our Stanley May has also lost a loved young man in his family today.  Join us as we pray that God provide comfort to our friend and his family

I just wanted to take a moment and ask that we keep our members in the path of this cold in our thoughts and prayers.  Stay warm and safe ya'll

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/12/05/storms-weather/387...

Yes, we are getting freezing rain here and the ice is hanging, but we still have power so far.

may GOD bless and keep everyone warm and safe thur this cold season and you are all in my thoughts and prayers maney have needs in these times.

It is very quiet here tonight and I have been thinking of all of you.  I just received this message and ask that we add Caren to our prayers

Charles Sample:

Hey everyone, if you could pray for my daughter, Caren. She is very sick right now. She had to go to the ER last night in pain. They told her her gall bladder had to come out. She is in great pain right now. I would appreciate any and all prayers.

She is in my prayers Charles.

Caren is in my prayers, as well, Charles,

May God be with Caren in her pain, and give her relief and comfort and may Jesus touch her with His healing power. In Jesus Name.

Caren will be fine, Charles!

I can say that from first hand experience. My gall bladder had gangrened inside of me due to a gall stone blocking the bile duct. Nowadays, with laparoscopic surgery, it's a relatively simple procedure. But I can certainly relate to the pain! 

She will be in my thoughts and prayers, for sure!

My daughter, Caren Sample, is having to have emergency gall bladder surgery.  Please keep her in your prayers.  I appreciate everyone's prayers for her.

Thank you all.

Charles

My prayer is with you and your child!

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

Latest Activity

Kevin D posted a photo
4 hours ago
Kevin D posted an album

Chef Knives

Just a repository of a few photos of the kitchen type knives I have acquired.
5 hours ago
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
17 hours ago
David J. Palmer posted a status
"Just found where to send a friend request. So you will be getting it 10 years late"
yesterday
David J. Palmer posted a status
"What is the best way to store your knife if your don't have the original box and the paper it usually comes in?"
yesterday
George R Naugle posted a photo
Friday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Friday
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Thursday

KnifeMaker
black mamba knives posted a blog post
Wednesday
Kevin D posted photos
Tuesday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Tuesday

2021 Calendar
Randy, HHH Knives commented on Randy, HHH Knives's photo
Tuesday

2021 Calendar
Randy, HHH Knives commented on Randy, HHH Knives's photo
Tuesday

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service