Welcome Home CHATS RETURN September 5, 2019
Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 8617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My prayers are with his family and friends.

I had a friend.  We talked on the phone only a couple times of year, on FB chat every couple of months and I guess I probably clicked like on about everything he made.  We disagreed on most things regarding collectible in the knife world, he was a maker that thought only custom was in that category.  Makes him sound arrogant and I guess he could be. The man though - was God fearing, would do anything for family and friends and was a self described human grinder.  He was always right on all three of those.

I have heard through the FB back channels that he is gone.  Mr. James Ivy, I will miss you greatly.  I will miss your talent, your love of family and our butting heads only to end the conversation with ...Love Ya.  Go with God my friend, may your loved ones find peace in knowing you will see your father again.

I remember him also. Praying for James's family.

Sorry to hear of his loss. Praying for Jame's family. 

Oh wow. Sad news indeed. Praying for his family. He was very talented.

If you never saw the works of Valley Air Forge and Andre' Vallieres out of Calgary, you should be looking.  I often admired his many creations but alas we have lost another too soon.

(From his business FB Page)

"It is with a heavy heart that I type this post. Yesterday we lost an amazing man. He was the best son, husband, father, grand father and friend. I pray that he's at peace. I hope that all who have his beautiful creations look at them and be honored to have a piece of this amazing human. André Vallieres will be missed by all who knew him." 

Thoughts to his family and friends. A sad day for the knife world.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

J.J. Smith III commented on J.J. Smith III's status
4 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on dead_left_knife_guy's blog post National Knife Day 8/24/2019!
4 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample commented on Dennis Hibar's photo
5 hours ago
Craig M. Bozorth posted a status
"Yes, watched the video several times...but trying to 'spin' the wheels does nothing. oh well, nice never used knife (no wonder)."
7 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Doug Ritter posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Steve Dirgo replied to Steve Dirgo's discussion Rigid Knives RG 45; Fighting Bowie Knife, Seki, Japan $195
10 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Kenneth Bruce Hills posted a status
"thanks Charles hope to get to know you."
11 hours ago
richard m bissell III left a comment for Charles Sample
11 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Kenneth Bruce Hills
13 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for richard m bissell III
13 hours ago
J.J. Smith III posted a status
"RR2038 is officially on its way. Dang this waiting."
13 hours ago
D ale replied to D ale's discussion Mikov kit in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
15 hours ago
Bruce Zenge commented on Jan Carter's group Queen Cutlery & Friends
16 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Daniel Howland replied to D ale's discussion Mikov kit in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
18 hours ago
D ale commented on Jan Carter's group Queen Cutlery & Friends
yesterday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Boy's Knife is HERE

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

Click to visit