Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Rome D. Rushing's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice collection hope it continues to grow. I decided it was time to put a few into t…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jan 5, 2020 to Some of my collection

2 Jan 7, 2020
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

"I ran across a knife dealer online that had quite a few seki made knives for sale co…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Nov 11, 2019 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"I did not know Mr. Webber but the loss of any fellow collector is a great loss to th…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Sep 14, 2019 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1333 Mar 27
Reply by Jan Carter

"wasn't Khyber imported by Ka-Bar so they would have a lower price line. I have one s…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Aug 11, 2019 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"That is some nice looking cultery.  I can remember back about 35 or 40 years ago whe…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Aug 11, 2019 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Here is a picture of a Sharp filet knife that I have. I does not say Seki on it just…"

Rome D. Rushing replied May 5, 2019 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"I have a Sharp brand filet knife that has the same style look as the wood handled sh…"

Rome D. Rushing replied May 3, 2019 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"I looked around and found this Star SwitchABlade. I believe I bought it at a flea ma…"

Rome D. Rushing replied May 3, 2019 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"I sat down with my oldest grand daughter (7 going on 12) and we looked at pictures o…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Apr 30, 2019 to Are we paying attention?

30 May 2, 2019
Reply by Dennis Hibar

"Blarney those are a pair of nice looking knives."

Rome D. Rushing replied Mar 16, 2019 to Do you have the luck of the Irish?

63 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by Kenneth W. Hill

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by