Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ya got all I can give.

AMEN

Indian said:

Everyone there are in my thoughts and prayers...May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Love of Our God be with us now and for ever more....Amen

Only God can give peace in a situation like that.   And unfortunately recovery will probably not be quick.  The physical and emotional scars that tornados like that leave take time to heal.  Sometimes never.  April 27, 2011 was a similar situation here in Alabama.  We had 62 tornados that day with about 200 people killed.  I'll never forget  seeing debris falling out of the sky for close to an hour.  One large piece of a roof fell just across the street from where I was.  I can close my eyes now and still see it in my mind as it came down.  It was rotating and sailing kind of like a big frisbee.  I can still almost hear the thud when it hit the ground.  I remember thinking to myself as I was watching, "This is bad.  People are dying."

Jan Carter said:

Billy,

Thank you for adding them to our prayer list here.  May God grant them peace and their community a quick recovery

Our own Stanley May is praying for a family member today.  I say we join him, raise the voices high my friends

Father bring peace to the family and comfort to his aunt in this time of need.  Stanley know, we are all here for you!

Also Peter Force is spending time helping his family after a tragic accident.  May the Lord bring you peace Peter

Prayers going out along side Stanley, Peter and for those that aren't mentioned, but are in need.

God is the hope that able us to cope in our times of need...my Prayers and thoughts go out to those that are in need at this time...Peter and Stanley I am praying for the both of you! and the Prayers are sent!

Peter and Stanley, add my prayers to the list.

Peter and Stanley, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Know that the Lord God is Master of the universe and knows your pain. We lift you up to His grace and mercy which is everlasting and never ending. May He keep you in His loving arms.

If we could take a moment to pray for those fire fighters lost in Yarnell and their families also please

I will add, Peter and Stanley in my prayers and for sure all the young fire fighters that lost their lives fighting a fire to protect others. God Bless, to all.

This week I want to say prayers of Joy

Craig and Cass Henry celebrate a long life together and our prayers are that they celebrate many, many more

And our own Indian is marrying the lady he calls his blessing

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come,  Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven,give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us

and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, now and forever.

Congrats to our couples

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
1 hour ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
16 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
22 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service