Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen - Happy Anniversary Craig and Cass and May God Bless you both and many more years to come.

I'd also like to congratulate Craig and his wife for an accomplishment that is becoming rarer these days. My they enjoy many more years together and be under God's protection and grace.

I hope Ya'll, Love will last till the Twelfth of Never. God Bless Ya'll's Union.

Wow! Craig and Cass, 42 years I believe! Which is rather UNbelievable nowadays. Congratulations you two!

And a hearty congratulations to Indian and his "Blessing!" One thing's for sure with you two. I will always remember your wedding anniversary because it is also my birthday. A couple points of trivia you may not know about that date, July 20. It was on that date in 1969 that Astronaut Neil Armstrong made that first step onto the Moon. And, it is also Carlos Santana's birthday. He is exactly one year younger than I am. But, then again, everybody is younger than I am these days!

A great BIG Congratulations to both of you couples! May the 4 of you enjoy many many more days in the sunlight of the Spirit and may you continue to love each other more today than you did yesterday. Rock on, kids!

Love is the Key!

Thanks guys!!!

Well, now I need to ask for a few prayers for Cass. She is going in for back surgery Saturday. Hopefully she be able to come home the same day, but might have to stay until the next. It's been a tough year for her. Cancer surgery last Fall and now this. Like Jan said, at least this is much better than the last. 

Thanks my good friends!

May God be with Cass, as she goes into Back surgery, and give her His healing touch. Give her a speedy and complete recovery. In Jesus Name.

Amen.

Thank you Ken, I appreciate it! 

Oh my, a tough year for sure Craig. She is in my prayers my friend and for you too as I know this is hard on you as well.

Craig Henry said:

Thanks guys!!!

Well, now I need to ask for a few prayers for Cass. She is going in for back surgery Saturday. Hopefully she be able to come home the same day, but might have to stay until the next. It's been a tough year for her. Cancer surgery last Fall and now this. Like Jan said, at least this is much better than the last. 

Thanks my good friends!

Thanks Steve, I appreciate it!

Bless her heart, I pray she makes out, Okay.

Already done Craig!

I will definitely keep her and you in my prayers daily. God bless you both!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service