Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen to Jan's prayer - may God be with Cindy.

Just spoke with Charles.  Cindy is out of recovery now for about the last three hours and the doctor say the surgery went well.  He will be heading home to get some sleep in a while and Caren will stay at the hospital with Cindy.  I pray for a speedy and easy recovery for Cindy.  Charles asked that I let everyone know they appreciate all the prayers

Thanks for the update, Jan!

Charles and his family have really had a rough month or so. Hopefully now that Cindy and Caren are both in the process of recovery the rest of the year will be smooth sailing. I will continue to keep his family and all of our members in my thoughts and prayers in the days to come. I will especially pray that the door of employment will be opening soon for my friend, John McCain!

Give Cindy a big hug from all of us. Will ya, Charles? Toss a gentle elbow on Caren, too, while you're at it! 

Cheers to all!

Praise The Lord - and may God continue in the recovery. Thanks Jan for the update.

Good morning everyone.  Well I got some sleep last night.  Just wanted to thank everyone personally for your prayers and concern.  You are a great bunch of people.  Also want to ask you to keep praying for her.  The rough part is starting now.  The therapy is not pleasant.  They already had her on the passive motion machine last night.  It repeatedly bends and straightens the leg.  They are going to get her up on her feet this morning.  Pain isn't much of a problem right now.  She has what she calls her "happy button".  She can press it up to every eight minutes and it will inject pain killer into her IV.

I have a couple errands to run this morning, then will be heading back to the hospital.  Again thank you all. 

Thanks for the update Charles - you all remain in my prayers. May God be with Cindy in her recovery.

TY Ken.

Just great to hear and she remains in my prayers. Thanks for the update Charles..
Great news Charles.

Great news on the surgery- I know Cindy is in pain doing her post-op therapy- I know it is painful but unfortunately it is part of the cure- The more she exercises that knee the more rapid and successful the knee replacement recovery becomes- Let her use her " happy button" if it helps her stay on track in her therapy. Still praying for both Cindy and Caren!! BTW, go play the lottery, you have had enough bad luck, you are well overdo for some good fortune, my friend !!

Thank you John, I appreciate it.

Cherry informed us this morning about half an hour ago that Terry had a heart attack yesterday at about 5am.. She will do her best to keep us informed. Let's get those good thoughts and prayers flowing. They can use all we can give them! Laura and I have you guys in our thoughts, Cherry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
13 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
22 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service