Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My prayers are with his family and friends.

I had a friend.  We talked on the phone only a couple times of year, on FB chat every couple of months and I guess I probably clicked like on about everything he made.  We disagreed on most things regarding collectible in the knife world, he was a maker that thought only custom was in that category.  Makes him sound arrogant and I guess he could be. The man though - was God fearing, would do anything for family and friends and was a self described human grinder.  He was always right on all three of those.

I have heard through the FB back channels that he is gone.  Mr. James Ivy, I will miss you greatly.  I will miss your talent, your love of family and our butting heads only to end the conversation with ...Love Ya.  Go with God my friend, may your loved ones find peace in knowing you will see your father again.

I remember him also. Praying for James's family.

Sorry to hear of his loss. Praying for Jame's family. 

Oh wow. Sad news indeed. Praying for his family. He was very talented.

If you never saw the works of Valley Air Forge and Andre' Vallieres out of Calgary, you should be looking.  I often admired his many creations but alas we have lost another too soon.

(From his business FB Page)

"It is with a heavy heart that I type this post. Yesterday we lost an amazing man. He was the best son, husband, father, grand father and friend. I pray that he's at peace. I hope that all who have his beautiful creations look at them and be honored to have a piece of this amazing human. André Vallieres will be missed by all who knew him." 

Thoughts to his family and friends. A sad day for the knife world.

Raise your glass, be it milk or a good scotch and help me say goodbye to a member and friend.  Many of you know him as the Schrade guy with all the Herman Williams and a collection to envy.

Doug Webber, you were an inspiration to display our knives, to have those celluloids replaced and turned into a customized beauties.  I know your meeting some of your sharp heroes and I am certain you are in a wonderful place but you will be missed.  Rest well. and go with  God my friend

I did not know Mr. Webber but the loss of any fellow collector is a great loss to the whole knife community.

I will drink a toast of my best Burbon to him tonight.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

May God be with you, good bye.

Well the knife world has lost another legend.  —Pete Gerber, the founder of Gerber Legendary Blades, died peacefully in his home on Sept. 29. Gerber was 90 years old.

I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person but I remember the first time Gus did the Gerber chat and I spoke with he and Missy on the phone, then they joined us in the chat that night.  A wealth of knowledge, always spoken of with respect.  Join us in wishing his family peace in this time of sorrow.

This story is not mine to tell but the grand daughter of a member needs our prayers.  Raise it up iKC, this little girl has been in a coma for 3 weeks and her grandfather here on iKC needs our help.

Lord, bring your healing hands to Lilly and keep her family strong and safe as they go through this journey with her.  We pray this in Jesus name Amen

Praying for Lilly and her family.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by