Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This group is for those that collect that great little pattern the Moose. All knife brands are welcome! So lets get Loose and Collect some Moose....patterns. Please post pictures if you can and tell us about them.

Tags: moose-pattern-knives

Views: 1617

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Robert Burris on February 7, 2012 at 7:13

Thanks for the info Roger, the picture I posted doen't show it but it does have Great Western on the spey blade. Someone over here looked at it and said that they thought it was made in the 1950's. This is all very interesting. I'm sure the knife is not worth a whole lot of money but is fun for me to own and I'm glad I was able to buy it.

Reply by Robert Burris on February 7, 2012 at 17:55

Billy, this is a picture of that Blue Moon Moose. What I like about it is the etching on the blade or whatever you call it. I think all Moose collectors will like it, a good buy for the money. You know those grandchildren and stuff...lol

Reply by Jan Carter on February 7, 2012 at 19:04

I like that Blue Moon series, and a Moose just makes it more special

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 7, 2012 at 22:43

Ok, I am going to have to get that. I have a pocket hunter in that series and it was a really nice knife.

Reply by Robert Burris on February 9, 2012 at 17:21

Ha Ha, go for it Billy, that might be the easiest moose you will ever get, the rest will be alot harder. You'll see, if you decide to become a moose collector.

Reply by Robert Burris on February 12, 2012 at 15:39

Case, Camillus and Remington have soom really nice moose pattern knives. They surely didn't forget this pattern. The older ones seem to be my favorite but I'm sure at least Case is continuing the pattern. When my camera man can help me I'd like to post my most expensive moose to date. I'll keep it a secret until I post it but it's well made and an outdoorsman could carry just this knife into the back country and do just fine. 

Reply by Robert Burris on February 13, 2012 at 17:56

Okay guys and gals, here's my Remington damascus bullet knife. One hell of a good moose knife.

Reply by Jan Carter on February 13, 2012 at 18:58

That is my favorite jigging from Remington right there.  Great looking Moose Robert 

Reply by johnny twoshoes on February 13, 2012 at 18:59

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 13, 2012 at 20:06

Outstanding, Johnny

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 13, 2012 at 20:08

Robert, I think I may have that one, even though Remington calls it a muskrat.

Reply by Robert Burris on February 14, 2012 at 9:31

Yes, the scales are real bone, alot of the bullet knives are made of derlin. The bullet is sterling silver, alot of the bullet knives has the bullet made of nickle silver. Those damascus blades are razor sharp. It was made by the old Camillus company and that's not going to happen ever again. Because of all of this I think it's a good collector.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service