Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This group is for those that collect that great little pattern the Moose. All knife brands are welcome! So lets get Loose and Collect some Moose....patterns. Please post pictures if you can and tell us about them.

Tags: moose-pattern-knives

Views: 1617

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Robert Burris on February 27, 2012 at 8:05

Those are great Billy, I have the Blue Moon knife and I like it. That's the first I see of the swirl knife, looks good though. I had great luck on Ebay last night I won 2 knives one moose and one Barlow. I can't wait to get them. the moose is a Robeson in stag and the Barlow is a real Hen and Rooster from Betram Germany. I'm all excited, I can't believe how cheap I got them for..

Reply by Robert Burris on February 28, 2012 at 17:54

I'm way ahead of you, I saw those today. What are they up to?

Reply by Robert Burris on March 2, 2012 at 7:47

I recently bought a Robeson Moose in stag on Ebay and I'm just waiting for it to come in. It should be here soon and I'll post a picture of it. I don't have a Moose made by Robeson so it  will be a nice addition to my collection. I hope one day to have a Moose made by every manufacturer.

Reply by Billy Oneale on March 2, 2012 at 20:27

I'll be glad to see it, Robert. You can't lose with Robeson, stag and in a Moose pattern. You have me Moose hunting all the time now.

Reply by Jan Carter on March 2, 2012 at 20:38

Wow, you will have to let us know what your next thoughts are and we can keep our eyes open for one.  Cant wait for these pics

Reply by Robert Burris on March 8, 2012 at 6:12

I finally got my hands on that Robeson Moose and a Bertram Hen and Rooster little Barlow. I will post pictures soon. They are both outstanding. Best deal I made in a long time. So stay tune in Moose fans, pictures are coming.

Reply by Robert Burris on March 8, 2012 at 18:07

Okay here's a picture of my Robeson. The picture does not do it justice. Stagg is awesome

Reply by Billy Oneale on March 8, 2012 at 22:42

Nice looking knife, Robert. You can send it to me when you get tired of it. LOL

Reply by Jan Carter on March 9, 2012 at 18:22

Outstanding Robert, a very nice Moose!!

Reply by Robert Burris on March 9, 2012 at 18:35

Thanks Miss Jan, I wish I could take better pictures, because this is a sweet heart of bold stag, with fine blades. The picture just doesn't show it's true beauty.

Reply by Billy Oneale on March 10, 2012 at 20:25

Robert, I have a new Moose to show you. This one is a brown blue swirl Rough Rider that is 4 1/8" closed.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service