Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I've 2 more old Buck 110's at my disposal, of the brass and Pakkawood variety. I've done the damascus and wood scale upgrade project already.

What should I do to this single dot/4 pin Buck? I want to hear suggestions from those of you who like myself are interested in seeing something different, outside the box type ideas. Every idea will be considered and none of them scoffed at.

Here is our victim:

Tags: 110, Buck, Modification

Views: 832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How is this project coming along Brad?

I have had as much time to work on this as I have had to visit here. Not very much.

You have to get your priorities straight.......knives - iKC - work

I like the warnie idea and the bail but how about some file and scrollwork. Bling it out and make it special.

Darn I was hoping some project were utilizing some of the time.  

LOL Craig!!!

The warm weather months are especially busy for concrete tool manufacturers. Every machine is running and when they are not, I am trouble-shooting.
File work I can do, scroll work is another story.

Update:

Milling the Ice Blue scales to required thickness proved the existence of a flaw in one of the pieces, which has set me back to using the Royal Blue scales instead.

Brad, please post us a picture, when you get something done on it. Great project. I need to get me a project going.

I'm sure it will turn out great!

Here is the damaged scales. In the selected section is where the imperfection was hidden. 

Knife Gremlins. You need to hang some Garlic around your neck.

Ever try any type of fossil that actually shows a small plant or animal? Sealed with some type of clear resin to show off the fossilized remains, Don't know if this is possible or practical but I was curious.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service