Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

1. Load a profile picture and make some friends
2 .Answer discussions or post questions if you have them
3. Join some groups and if you have a question Post it
4. Join us in chat usually in the evening sometimes there are good discussions on knives.
5. Finally look at the Media tab at the top and click pictures and start looking and commenting on ones you like.

Well there you go a five step action plan to get involved with iKC! Any questions, please let me know! Steve

My thanks to new member Mike S, who asked this question! Oh and one more thing..not sure how we run iKC? Read a copy of the rules! http://www.iknifecollector.com/page/rules-1

Tags: iKnifeCollector, join, top5

Views: 6072

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you on that great welcoming hope to learn a lot more... hello to every one

glad you joined and posted. Keep participating, thats the key!
Joe Mendoza said:

thank you on that great welcoming hope to learn a lot more... hello to every one

This is my husband Mark who passed away on Christmas Day 2003 and me. He is the one who got me hooked on knives.

I already was a member here! I had remarried and since was divorced. Ex hacked into my accounts so I had lost everything so I had to start over on  a lot of my accounts.

Thank you for accepting me again

Jeanette, my goodness well my thanks for coming back. I know sometimes its hard to get back into knives when so much of life gets in the way. The important thing is you are back, you are here now and  we are looking forward to knife pictures and discussions, even Chats.  Please enjoy the site!
Jeanette IwanskiArehart said:

I already was a member here! I had remarried and since was divorced. Ex hacked into my accounts so I had lost everything so I had to start over on  a lot of my accounts.

Welcome to iKC Jeanette! Mark sounds like he would have fit right in here, too. So, how 'bout we make him an honorary member. Welcome to both of you!

Thank you so much!

Thanks for coming back and being here with us.  I am with Ron, Mark comes on board with you as inspiration to share the love of all things sharp and pointy!

Jeanette IwanskiArehart said:

Great! Just started 5 minutes ago. I have a picture in my iPad and want to post it. I would like to know if someone can answer if this is a Buck and where to find this knife or suggestions.

Attachments:

well Robert post your question here: http://iknifecollector.com/forum/categories/knife-q-a-with-john-mcc...

Robert Pineyro said:

Great! Just started 5 minutes ago. I have a picture in my iPad and want to post it. I would like to know if someone can answer if this is a Buck and where to find this knife or suggestions.

well it does appear to be in the Buck style.  Are there any other markings and can we see the whole knife?

Hello All, myself and my boys have been collecting different knifes and ax heads for years trying to get good ones when we could, but got lots of different stuff, so I hope you folks may be able to answers some questions , about what we may have ,,,,,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service