Welcome Home CHATS RETURN September 5, 2019
Thought it would be fun to have a place to show off your new knife purchase or trade. Feel free to post a picture and/or comment about your newest knife. This will surely make everyone jealous of your new toy... but thats what we are going for, right?!

Tags: New, knife

Views: 3561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey everyone,

The newest addition to my knife family was purchased yesterday from my local knife shop. I had been looking at the Spyderco Delica 4 for a while and finally gave in. I opted for the version that has the emerson opener on the blade to help deploy when pulling out of your pocket. I love this feature and it is just plain fun to play with.

Keelen

My newest fixed blade, a Dumpster Mutt with double-cut finish, from Scrap Yard Knife Company. It's one serious tank of a knife; I'm quite smitten with it.

hmm... i might need to see about shrinking these images...


anyway, nice delica Keelen-- those are great little knives. I have the "raven" from sypderco's cheaper Byrd knives line, and it seems likes a terrific knife. I'm sure the delica will make a perfect everyday-carry folder
That does look like a tank! I like how far forward the finger choil is on the blade. That will be great for doing some detail cutting. Great job and thanks for the post.

Keelen

Thomas Vogt said:
My newest fixed blade, a Dumpster Mutt with double-cut finish, from Scrap Yard Knife Company. It's one serious tank of a knife; I'm quite smitten with it.

hmm... i might need to see about shrinking these images...


anyway, nice delica Keelen-- those are great little knives. I have the "raven" from sypderco's cheaper Byrd knives line, and it seems likes a terrific knife. I'm sure the delica will make a perfect everyday-carry folder
Thomas
That is a really big knife, but bet it's good out camping.

Thomas Vogt said:
My newest fixed blade, a Dumpster Mutt with double-cut finish, from Scrap Yard Knife Company. It's one serious tank of a knife; I'm quite smitten with it.
My last purchase.....?

I bought me an EDC- don't snicker now cause it ain't no clip on


I'm gonna carry it today for the first time. You know back around the early 1900s this knife was also called a "Vest Pocket- Axe." I don't collect "new" knives, but got this to use.
That is such a cool looking knife. How big is it? From the picture it looks small.

Scott King said:
My last purchase.....?

I bought me an EDC- don't snicker now cause it ain't no clip on


I'm gonna carry it today for the first time. You know back around the early 1900s this knife was also called a "Vest Pocket- Axe." I don't collect "new" knives, but got this to use.
Well compared to that machete of Thomas'- I guess so :)

It is, I can't find my ruler, but about 4 1/4 long closed and weights about a pound. Really I don't know its weight, but it is heavy for a pocket knife- they were made as a work knife, not a carry 'round knife. Got a great hefty- solid feel to it though.

Keelen Grimm said:
That is such a cool looking knife. How big is it? From the picture it looks small.


Hi Scott
Is that elephant made by case?..looks like a beauty.
Keelan I subsribe to your U-tube vids.you've done some great reviewsi
Ray,

Thank you for the kind comment. Im glad you like my reviews!

Keelen

Ray Wylie said:
Hi Scott
Is that elephant made by case?..looks like a beauty.
Keelan I subsribe to your U-tube vids.you've done some great reviewsi
Just got a SOG Trident with the Monogram blade, man what a cool knife!!!This one is #459 out of only 1,000.
How do you like the arc lock?
Really nice, I'd have to say benchmade does it better but I'm quite happy with it.The knife locks up real tight with just a wee little bit side to side play,,not enough to gripe about.All in all it's a damn good knife.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Boy's Knife is HERE

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2019   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service