Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Thought it would be fun to have a place to show off your new knife purchase or trade. Feel free to post a picture and/or comment about your newest knife. This will surely make everyone jealous of your new toy... but thats what we are going for, right?!

Tags: New, knife

Views: 4202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

were did you get that microtech?that is nice what kind of steel is the blade sere

SERE said:

Microtech MTX2 M/A

nice knife sere...

SERE said:

Lone Wolf's first serie T3 with Micarta scales. Later on would be named the T3 when the whole T-serie came out.

nice set rick...

RicK said:

Latest 2 new toys ATC/FOXMD COMANCHE TOMAHAWK AND FOX MD  SIERRA RESCUE KNIFE .Hoping for my first emerson and may be another tops knife next month finger crossed ,stay sharp guys .

Those are nice, Rick. Here is one of my latest.

This set of Heritage S&M's is not my newest addition but it is the one that says to me "You are officially a knife collector!" As a new collector I just jumped into it with both feet (and both pockets) and now my focus has shifted to Queen/S&M. Love em!

A couple of my newest....

That's a nice jackknife! Good picture , Jan. Gotta love the stag.

great knife jan.i love every thing about it..good picture two good job...

Here is a Condor Fidelis neck knife I bought recently. it is 1095 carbon and is a nice made neck knife.

That's a nice neck knife Billy. hopin to get one of those...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Jan Carter commented on Deb Bowers's status
4 hours ago
Deb Bowers posted a status
"I'm new to this and open to suggestions! All knives are unused, clean, no chips or cracks."
17 hours ago
Deb Bowers posted a status
"Hi! I have about 300 knives I'd like to sell. Does anyone have suggestions on how to start? May I share pictures here?"
18 hours ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Deb Bowers
yesterday
Deb Bowers is now a member of iKnife Collector
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
yesterday
Jan Carter posted a status
Wednesday
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Wednesday
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 10
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Bill Martinson posted photos
Jun 9

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!