Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

had this knife for awhile look on the internet for facts but there is nothing real good about it 

its anything but ergonomic to handle so it has been forgoten for awhile in a box 

now its going away so i can get something else moore useful instead

i dont collect knifes to have them in a booksheel i use them and trade them to get new ones to use and learning me what makes a knife real good

and when i find someone thats fits my hand i keep it

i like od knives to many of them have solutions who is totally hilarius

its fun to be a member hopefully i will learn moore

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well its is a little strange looking but sounds like JJ has found one on eBay just like it and the asking price there is $155USD.  It is amazing when you think of the many uses for this knife in WWII.  For sure beauty in the eye of the beholder!

i found 135-185usd a few for sale but nothing about the knife than propably post WWII i has been nice to know if its made for military use or as campingknife or what

Steve Hanner said:

Well its is a little strange looking but sounds like JJ has found one on eBay just like it and the asking price there is $155USD.  It is amazing when you think of the many uses for this knife in WWII.  For sure beauty in the eye of the beholder!

Probably not so much a WWII knife used for battle... but possibly sold as survival or camping or outdoor use.

esko ikäläinen said:

i found 135-185usd a few for sale but nothing about the knife than propably post WWII i has been nice to know if its made for military use or as campingknife or what

Steve Hanner said:

Now that's something you don't see everyday! Cool!

Now that should be a piece seen in our Modern Survival group!

The 'Corkscrew'.  

Is this, when present in a 'old' knife, a indication, that in a survival mode,

one would have bottles of wine?

Or is it perhaps a hold over from Neapolitan times,

when he bottled/preserved, Food, to feed his troupes, in wine bottles?

I can think of many things, I would rather have, in a survival situation,

than a bottle of wine.

Of course in a, NON survival, or Camping, situation,

a corkscrew, could be very handy !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit