Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I'm new. Can anyone help me with how to post pics here? Thanks in advance.

Views: 667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm, it doesn't have the media bar in the discussion frame.???

When I load a picture, it places the picture at the top of my post. I discovered how to put the post at one side or the other of the picture but I prefer my post to precede the picture (picture at the bottom). So far I haven't discovered a way to do that. Any suggestions??

write your discussion Jerry and the add the pic at the bottom, that should do it

Type in the box then put the cursor below the text and insert pic,I always take center by the way....

Jerryd6818 said:

When I load a picture, it places the picture at the top of my post. I discovered how to put the post at one side or the other of the picture but I prefer my post to precede the picture (picture at the bottom). So far I haven't discovered a way to do that. Any suggestions??

I thought I tried that but you know how that goes. Let's try that again.

15 minutes of pure frustration. It always pins to the top of the post. I thought maybe if I loaded it off my little web site, but noooooo.........

Yeah well make sure you are typing up here then move the cursor to the next line :

Now try that just one more time and pay attention to that doggone cursor!

aha, I left the cursor part of out the instruction darn it

I'm nothing if not persistent. Attempt number forty eleven. (Just for good measure I'm putting in two carriage returns. :-) )

-> Nope. My cursor was here. I'm going to try it using Mozilla Firefox.

Mozilla Firefox here. Let's give it one more shot.

There ya go. It's something in I.E.11. I couldn't complete the last step of registration (load the picture) when I signed up on IKC and had to register using Mozilla Firefox. Hmmmm. Anyone else here running Windows 7 or 8.x and I.E.11?

BTW, that's pre-ban Elephant Ivory on that Camillus 1047 Scout. Wallace Rockwell's work. I wish my photography could capture it's true glory.

I run chrome, it just seems to work better with our provider for me.  I appreciate your being so persistent and showing us some awesome knives while your at it LOL 

I run Chrome with 8.1 and it works fine for me, I have tried Firefox a few times but just seem to prefer Chrome.

That ivory does look good Jerry, lovely looking knife altogether.  Seems to me that you are keen on whittlers !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service