Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Show them off here.

Views: 8263

Replies to This Discussion

Remington RS 3333 Scout Knives

Hey I got that one.  These are the ones made by Camillus back in the 1990s.  This one is known as the R4  I'm sure Ken will agree wit me.  It is one fine camp knife.  I love that saw blade!

Earlier R4s  (1930s) had brass bolsters and wood handles.  I wish I could land one of those.  

There goes my budget, Ken.  I need to run off a get a Remington 3333 now!

They can go high, depending on what shape they are  in. Sometimes you can get one on ebay when nobody else seems to be looking. I also have an acorn one that I like real well, not in as good as shape as these two, I just like the acorn.

Here is a nice pair of Campers: a Camillus #99 and a Robeson #642214

What about the Folding Hunters - they are good strong sturdy outdoor knives. Here is a Case and a KaBar (bottom of pic)

Tobias or anyone, Do you know what the numbers mean on this Imperial fish knife??

Ken Spielvogel said:

My only Fish Knife - Reads: Imperial - Prov USA on front of main blade and 2170537-P-2201782 on back of main blade. Wonder what all those numbers mean? This knife was in rough shape - still is really - I worked on it a little bit.

This is a knife on my wishlist . A Hubertus Camper Stag Lever Lock

They are available in both vintage and new, but they are not cheap.

I've always wondered if anyone ever used the scaling blade on off these knives for its intended purpose?  This one is Pakistani "Damascus" with camel bone handles.  Not very practical for gutting or filleting a fish.  LOL

Sorry, I have no idea, about the numbers. Ken, I'm looking for a Case shield for a Large Folding hunter like you posted there.

That's a funny thing about those #'s, 2 long numbers, wonder what they stand for.

Tobias, that is one crazy fish knife.

Robert, hope you get a shield for that Case Hunter.

Hope you find one Clay. That's one thing about these Campers and fish knives - you really can discover some neat looking knives - and unusual.

Clay Strong said:

This is a knife on my wishlist . A Hubertus Camper Stag Lever Lock

They are available in both vintage and new, but they are not cheap.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service