Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Johnny,  That Schatt ATS 34 is a keeper , I wouldnt mind getting several more of that Quality. Been looking for one in stag but their hard to find. Id like to get a collection just 1/2 as nice as yours.

Billy Any brand name could be less than razor thats why I have my beloved belt sander.

Billy Oneale said:

I've been wanting one of them in the amber jig bone. The only problem I have had with a few Queen knives is the sharpness of them. Other than that, they seem quality made. I know they do sell seconds a lot of times.

Sharpening a knife on a beltsander! How could you?!!!!

Well I could sharpen on a flat river rock but I love my belt sander for a quick easy razor edge then of coarse a good leather strapping for polishing.

I have a little Workshop belt sander that does wonders for me. It even has angle guides with it. I am pretty worthless at using a stone.

Hi  Billy, Far as Im conserned, if ya know how to use a belt sander they aint nutin better.

Herb,

Did the dealer ever make this right for you? 

Hi Jan, yes he refunded my money but not my time and aggrivation. I would say he was less than forth coming on the quality of the knife and he still stuck with his NIB story. Betya I wont buy from him again. That's why you always  hold your feedback on ebay till you get your money back. If I get my money back I dont leave bad feedback.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service