Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is some of my Richards I posted earlier in this discussion. I want to post another picture of some others I have but forgot which ones I posted earlier...lol

Robert Burris said:

I was wondering if ya'll consider the three large novelty knives as Barlow pattern knives? I collect Barlow pattern knives and most are Bare Head Barlows, so these knives have me wondering.            Robert Burris said:

This is a few of the knives in patterns that are not my main ones but some that I enjoy collecting. I love the large Clasp knives because of how much handle material they have. I also love vintage novelty knives because of their uniqueness. Thanks everyone for sharing ya'll's collection.

Great collection of Richards knives Joe, especially with the original display cards too. Thanks for sharing with us.

My Winchester Whittler collection

Canoes.

five Rough Riders and one Case.

Top to bottom, left to right

Brian Yellowhorse Arrowhead collection, White Smooth Bone, StoneWorx, A Stroke of Luck, Case Amber Jigged bone, and the Rough Rider Turquoise Cherokee Feather.   The Case knife cost almost as much as the other five combined!  A reason why I love Rough Riders!

Here are a few of my case knives

Another view

What great collections all.

Looking good Ivars.

Ivars said:

I have not the best pic, but its okay!

Here is my Case knife collection!

These are some of my Moose patterns, except for one, they say it's a Improved Muskrat but I think it's an unimproved Moose...lol  The Moose is one of my favorite patterns.

Tortoise Shells

Rough Rider Tiny Toothpick, RR Peanut, Marbles Large Toothpick, and RR Locking (Sodbuster-ish) "Work Knife"

Great RR's Tobias

Thanks Ken.  This is a great idea.  I'm really digging the concept of re-grouping knives into smaller sub collections.  I'm sure some of my knives might make repeat visits as I imagine other ways to display them with a collection.  For instance, my Colt Hawkbill can be displayed with other hawkbills or with other "Stag Bone" handles.

Colt Hawk, Marbles Large Toothpick and Marbles Cattle Knife

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service