Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe a new category- Freebie fixed blades !! These were all gifts to me over the years- Sorry, but two shrank when I washed them !! LOL

Real sweet there John, they are all real nice. What kind of handle is that at the bottom?

Robert-not sure- That is a home made  broom corn knife My Uncle Julian made- He passed in 1963 and served in WWII- Not sure if it is pre or post war. Might be re-purposed from a file or screwdriver- However, he did have a complete wood shop with a lathe-  BTW, It was used for cutting broom corn-  used for straw brooms back in the day- The leather thong kept your hand from slipping on what is still a seriously sharp knife-

Great knives, John. And the price was terrific! While all are quite nice, I do like the one on the bottom the best!

Tobias, That is my favorite, too!! It not only has the sentimental attachment, but the fact my uncle made it himself makes it invaluable to me. The Western Boot knife above it saved mt bacon in an attempted robbery years ago, so I'm kind of fond of it, too !!

Great knives John, I like the 3rd one down from the top the best.

This is the three hammer forged carbon steel knives made by Matt Lesiewski at Ml Knives. If you are looking for a knife made the old fashion way, with hammer and file, with a coal forge, they don't get much better than this. His knives are real users.

I forgot to tell ya'll about them.

The top knife is my everyday kitchen knife, I use to cook and prepare meat and veggies.

The knife in the middle, I used it one year to hunt and fish, then retired it.

The knife at the bottom I am starting to use in the spring and summer. I am using it to fish and trap turtles and crawfish.

Great knives, Robert.     John any "bacon saving" knife should be high on the list of favorites!

Thanks, Tobias I love the knives made by this man.

Here are some of my pearl handled knives.

Attachments:

Nice collection, Gary.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by