Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great looking ZT's Brad.

Real nice collection, Brad.

Hi Guys, this is part of these civil war replica collection, it just arrived today, could not wait to photograph at home so i took the iPhone and this is the result, by weekend will post more photos and i hope the other knives arrive by that time.

Rhamer Jimenez said:

These are some photos that i took today of my Parker Cut. Civil War Replica Collection, also my first try to photograph Knives.

Rhamer, very nice and interesting knives.

Rhamer, you did a great job taking pictures but you have some great knives to photograph. Thanks for posting.

Hi Guys, the knives finally arrived yesterday, i took the time this morning to take several pictures, so this is it, the rest of the Parker Civil War Replica Collection, i manage to get 11 total, only 1 missing, i hope some day to find it.

Okay this time I'm going to take about 12 minutes and "show off that collection" 

Hi Tobias, i prefer your wall full of knives rather than a big screen TV, lol,  very nice collection

Great wall of knives.

Time to show off some more knives and and get this thread started again!  The are my Myerchn rigging knives.

In the picture below

top:  Myerchin W100 Generation 2 Off Shore System (Fixed blade knife and marlin spike

Left to Right:  L300P Navigator, WF377P Gen 2 Crew, BH300P Captain, P300P Sailor's Tool

The Fixed blade has cocobolo wood handle,Leather sheath and stanless 7 inch marlin spike

The Navigator is a Light Night (has an LED flashlight and molded Zytel handles

The Crew is 3  5/8 in liner lock on the blade and spike.  Bubinga Wood handles, it is a Generation 2 (liner lock instead of the blail locking the blade and the spike)

The Captain is the first generation with the pateneted dual lock bail that locks the blade and spike

The Sailor's Tool is made in China. It blade and spike use a liner lock and the spike also acts a grip for the integrated plyers.

All Myerchin knives use 440C or a German Marine steel equivalent to 440C but with more corrosion resistance.

Nice display. Wish I had a place like that to show off my collection. One of the members of our local knife club would love your collection. He's always talking about sailing knives.

Thanks Doug.  Sailing knives are one of my favorite patterns.  All I need is the boat to go with them!  LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
7 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
8 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service