Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I have been thinking for quite some time on how to display my collection. I never had been the one to go the traditional route, seeing that I'm not a traditional kind of guy. I love simple things, old things, and tend to break off of what is usually done. I decided to go simple and vintage, finding old items that told a story in themselves, rather then just shelves for my collection, I tend to have just as much fun finding ways to display my knives then getting the knives themselves. How do you display your collection, traditional or with a personal touch?

Tags: displays, knives

Views: 4998

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah...would have been great if people had some consideration when they offer things for sale. It was sold out from under me, so I will just have to keep my eyes open for another one. Bah!

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

Latest Activity

Kevin D posted a photo
1 hour ago
Kevin D posted an album

Chef Knives

Just a repository of a few photos of the kitchen type knives I have acquired.
1 hour ago
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
13 hours ago
David J. Palmer posted a status
"Just found where to send a friend request. So you will be getting it 10 years late"
yesterday
David J. Palmer posted a status
"What is the best way to store your knife if your don't have the original box and the paper it usually comes in?"
yesterday
George R Naugle posted a photo
Friday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Friday
Kevin D commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on dead_left_knife_guy's photo
Thursday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Thursday

KnifeMaker
black mamba knives posted a blog post
Wednesday
Kevin D posted photos
Tuesday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted photos
Tuesday

2021 Calendar
Randy, HHH Knives commented on Randy, HHH Knives's photo
Tuesday

2021 Calendar
Randy, HHH Knives commented on Randy, HHH Knives's photo
Tuesday

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service