Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Here is a place to post those Steel Warriors and Frost branded knives. I know that a lot of you out there have them. I have heard mention of them from time to time.. I started really getting into collecting on a lot of these because you could get whole sets for very little money. S0 here is a place that you can show them.

Views: 6510

Replies to This Discussion

Billy, I think it is the 100 for $100 that keeps the show on the air.   That and the other multi-knife deals.  The show is really for the person looking for a get rich quick scheme.   Still you do see some better knives during the speed-zones and the Cutlery Collector Car-O-Sale.  I admit I watch it way too much.  As of late, the show seems to be trying to sell some better quality product but it seems to failing.   It seems they've created a audience for flea market pickers and people looking for higher value items tune into Knives Live instead.

Billy Oneale said:

Jan, I do watch it once in a great while when nothing better is on. I watched a little bit last night just to see what they had. I wish they would get rid of the 100 knives for $100.00. I have some of them and can't give them away.

I have a little locking copperhead Steel Warrior in lime green that I carried for about 6 months and never had any problem with it.

D ale said:

I worked the living daylights out of this one , Billy.

Thumbstud

Carried it every day for over a year. Since I originally purchased it for ~ $ 8.00 .. I certainly cannot complain !!!

Toby, That is why I have so much junk, it is because of those schemes. I have bought some good deals on Steel Warriors and some of the other items. Just not much from the big collections.

Tobias Gibson said:

Billy, I think it is the 100 for $100 that keeps the show on the air.   That and the other multi-knife deals.  The show is really for the person looking for a get rich quick scheme.   Still you do see some better knives during the speed-zones and the Cutlery Collector Car-O-Sale.  I admit I watch it way too much.  As of late, the show seems to be trying to sell some better quality product but it seems to failing.   It seems they've created a audience for flea market pickers and people looking for higher value items tune into Knives Live instead.

Billy Oneale said:

Jan, I do watch it once in a great while when nothing better is on. I watched a little bit last night just to see what they had. I wish they would get rid of the 100 knives for $100.00. I have some of them and can't give them away.

Here are a few frost folders that I have.

Here is a Frost display knife that has Frostwood.

Here is one of Frost more upscale jewelry knives. I have a couple of these in the Silverhorse Stonework series.

Every year we bring home some small knife for a member of our extended family.  The young man that watches the animals for us has been a good friend since he was about up to my knees.  His Dad and Donnie have been sharing morning coffee on the porch for over 20 years.  This year it was the Frost family line.   Everyone got a rams horn.  There was a peanut, a congress, a lockback and a blade lock. This is the one Donnie choose to keep, the rest were received with raves

Nice looking knife.

Thanks Billy, everyone seemed to enjoy the Rams Horn.  One thing that a lot of non collectors seems to like about these knives is the rockwell test sticker.  It is a great conversation starter

I've got a set of the Rams Horn "Frost Family" knives.  I like the natural bark scales as opposed to the polished.

I see that Donnie kept the "locking" copperhead.  It's a neat feature that RR added on one of their knives last year.

Jan, every Frost pocket knife made in China has that sticker next to the spot where they test it. I don't think the one that he has made in Pakistan have that sticker, but I will have to look at some of mine to see.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service