Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi everyone and welcome to our newest members,

Something we have not talked about lately is new aquisitions.  Tell us about your latest and greatest GEC.  Donnie bought me both the new 23's in the Beavertail (Worlds greatest husband by the way)  He got himself the newest 73 in Primitive bone.  THAT is a heck of a nice knife.

What have you gotten lately?

Tags: Cutlery, Eastern, Great

Views: 12315

Replies to This Discussion

The blade to the right Johnny, whichever one that it when I pull it out.  Since I always have to look at the Beaver, to the right of it
There is something eye pleasing about that beaver shield, really a beautiful asset to the Tidioute line. I would never regret the purchase of this pattern, but for $40 bucks, I'm extremely pleased with my knife. : )

I may have to give up my long standing mantra "I dont want no pink knife".  I once told Ryan that if he made a pink knife I would not be the buyer.  OK, so I lied.  The pink #57 has caught my eye.  I will let you know how that internal struggle goes

Jan, don't struggle.

I hate pink, but I may be right there with you, that is a very pretty color. 

It took a while to get here, but she's here.

From Pa to New Zealand and back.

The pink is on its way here Johnny, just could not resist.  You buy that from someone in new zealand?  It's a beauty

Hey Jan,

I just got a Bulldog pink abalone #54 Stockman Whittler last week. Have yet to take pics of it but will post next week. I don't think it will be an EDC or anything but its one purdy knife! Got a few other new ones that I haven't posted yet either - a #23 in primitive bone and one in genuine stag and a Tidioute #72 in frontier bone. The #72 has a tad of that darned vertical walk so it may go back to it's birthplace for some tweaking. I was thinking of making that an EDC.

Johnny, I like that new aged #56 of yours. It's kinda nice when someone else breaks one in, you don't feel at all guilty about scratching up a new knife. Is that micarta or bone? I'm not as knowledgable about the Tidioutes.

Hope all is well with both of you all!

Jan/Johnny,

Here one of my newest toys... the red (pink) abalone Bulldog #54.

Here is the second one...#72 Tidioute in Frontier Bone.

Third one...a #23 in Genuine Stag

Last one is a #23 in Primitive Bone...front side is a bit rough though, back side is better.

All 4 look really great, Tom.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service